Bhushan stares at him as he continues, "What happened? Bolti band? Tu yahan hai yeh kisi ko pata nahi. Not even the Commissioner knows about this raid. So this time, no one will help you escape."
"Kya chahiye tereko?"
"Confession. Why are you here in Mumbai?"
"Tu janta hai kayeko aya main idhar. I have a consignment to take. I have a big client. Stop asking stupid questions. What do you really want? Kaveri?"
Sidharth smiles,"Tu shala kafi shana hai. Yes. I want Kaveri."
"But what will I get if I give everything you need? Mere kya faida?"

Sidharth stares at him,"Profit? You want to earn profit out of this? Hmm.. Sorry. I don't do deals with people like you. You will rot in jail for running this organ trafficking racket. I can put your name in the murders too. Kaveri is going in for a lot of her crimes. But you will pay for what she has done."
"You are putting me in jail for organ trafficking. Then why should I care?"
"You are right. Why should you? So you are ready to go to jail for the murders of the sex workers and eunuchs. Good then. Case solved. Bhonsale, see he is such a wise man. Instead of 10 years, he chose death penalty or rigourous life imprisonment."

Bhushan stares at him, "I won't have any problem. Don't worry about ACP."
Sidharth starts to laugh,"Main tera bhai lagta hun jo teri worry karunga? Wait, tera bhai toh mar chuka hai, right? Do you know Bhonsale, who killed him? Keshav. And this guy, spineless bas*** is saving Kaveri. His brother must be so happy up there, must be smiling at him. Kya impotent bhai militha usko!"
"Stop it!"
"You know who Keshav was. You know that right? Still you let Kaveri turn you into her puppet. Wow! Tere se toh koi kutta acha hai, afterall it will be loyal to his master. You couldn't even avenge the death of your own kid brother, your own blood. Chi tereko.. na***** "

"Stop! Chup kar ACP! Hain mara mere bhai ko par kya karta main? Kaveri is dangerous. I have tried not once, not twice but several times but I have failed."
Sidharth grabs his collar, "Don't give excuses! You are worthless as a brother. Accept you couldn't do anything for him.!"
"No..I had.."
Sidharth leaves him, "Kaveri's power is weakening. I have all the evidence against her. You can take this opportunity to take your revenge. Just be the witness. Tell us everything you know."
"Kaveri will not.."
"You are still thinking of yourself? Fine. Go to jail for her. And when you die, try to avoid meeting your brother. There are people who give their lives for the family. You on the other hand are saving the person responsible for the death of your brother. You are such a chicken."
Sidharth stands up to leave when Bhushan says,"I am not scared. I will tell you everything."

"Kaveri Bai contacted me a year ago. She told me she will supply me with organs. She usually takes a good amount of cut from any business we do. But this time, she was not interested in money. She agreed to take the amount we gave to the suppliers. That was strange but who can question her."
"Did you know, she was killing the women in the red light area for stealing organs?"
"No. Not initially. I found out only later when you declared in the press. One of her men, Sattu, confirmed it."
"Are you ready to be the witness in the court? Will you accept that she used to provide you with organs? Say it now? If you are still scared of her then.."

"I will be the witness. Keshav had slit the throat of my brother, Bhuban. He had refused to work for him. He was just 14 years old. I had attacked him the next day but he put me in jail in a theft case. When I came out, he was gone. I started working with Bhadoria in this business. And after his death, I took over. Kaveri was a big name then. I couldn't do anything then. I tried to but.. this is my opportunity. I will use this to take my revenge."

Sidharth sleeps on his stomach when Ruhani comes and sits over his back.
"Sidhu, uth jaa.. kina soyega.. "
Sidharth turns and grabs Ruhani. Pulling him in his arms, he starts to tickle her.
Ruhani starts to giggle, "Sidhi, chod mujhe.. gudgudi hota hai.. "
Sidharth pulls her close and kisses her cheeks.
"Yeh kya chal raha hai?", they hear.
Sana stands at the door, smiling at them.
"Sanu, Sidhi mujhe gudgudi kar raha hai...."

Sana smiles and says, "Tum bhi karo Sidhi ko gudgudi karo.."
Sidharth raises his eyebrows and says,"Arey! You are giving dangerous ideas to Ruhani. No bache, don't listen to her."
"Sidharth, Ruhani will listen to me only."
Ruhani tries to tickle him with her tiny fingers and he acts as if he is feeling ticklish.
"Ruhani, bache stop.. stop babu.."
She giggles and Sana says,"Very good, Ruhani.. "
Sidharth smiles and pulls Sana closer and winks at Ruhani, "Charge.."
They both start tickling Sana, "Aur sikhao Ruhani ko.. now enjoy.."
"Stop both of you... Sorry.. Ruhani.. stop..Sidharth.."
Ruhani giggles, "Maza, bahut maza.. now kissy karo."
"Haye, Ruhani, you are getting too naughty."
Sidharth pulls her closer and kisses her on the cheek, "I support Ruhani for this.. "
Ruhani claps and all the three lie down on the bed laughing..

"So, now what's the plan?", Sana asks.
Sidharth lies down on the bed in his room, with his eyes closed.
"To catch her."
"But how?"
"Pakiya, her right hand. He will get us to her. Hopefully.. Now don't ask anything more. I will tell you once everything is done. But I will need your help, actually I need the help of your team."
"Okay. That's not a problem. Hmm.. So, you will not go to the office now?"
Sidharth opens his eyes,"No. I will go in the evening.. where is Maa?"
"Maa has gone to the neighbour's place. They have some puja there. Ruhani is with her. Why?"

Sidharth smiles mischievously and pulls her to his chest, "Because, mauke ke hamesha faida uthana chahiye. I won't return tonight, so.. let me ensure you don't miss me. "
Sana puts her hands on his face and rubs her nose over his, "And you won't miss me?"
"Of course, I will. Do you know how much? Let me show you.."
Sidharth cups her face then brushes his lips over her soft lips. He then kisses her, first softly then harder with intensity. He rolls over as lips still clinging to each other.

"How are you both feeling?", Sidharth asks Gaikward and Kambli.
"Better Sir.", they say in unison.
"So, what are we going to do?", Gaikward asks.
Sidharth says,"You will stay here. We will be in contact with you."
Gaikward nods his head as Sidharth continues, "Rest of you all, get ready. This is our only chance to reach her. Follow the plan."
After a knock, Sana comes in, "Hello everyone. My team is here. So let's start.. This will be interesting.."
She smiles at Sidharth who winks at her.

They are getting close. How will they catch Kaveri? What is her story? Find in the coming chapters.
Be ready for an entirely different story with ACP and His physic wife.
Let me know if you are excited.. And don't forget to vote by clicking star below.
Let the suspense continue..