- 1 - Where it all begin

The attack titan then suddenly appeared inside the building behind the stage where the man was. He roared and teared the man on the stage in half with his hand, killing him.

Somewhere in the crowd, where people were running away from the scene, there stood you, y/n l/n. "Eren..." You said to yourself, looking at his titan. "Why did this have to happen?"

You flick your thumb into the blade from the silver ring in your index finger, tears falling down your cheeks as you turn into...

You woke up from your bed, panting, eyes watery. You look around then slap yourself, making sure that earlier was a dream. "What was that?" You said, shaking your head. "Why did I say Eren's name? What did I turn into?" You look at your right hand. "And where did I get that ring from?"

All these questions started overwhelming your brain until a knock on the door snap you out.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in..." You answered, sighing then turn to the side in a sitting position, legs attached to the cold floor.

The door creaks open, revealing an older woman with long black hair, walking towards you, sitting next to you. "Are you okay, y/n? Is it another bad dream?"

You look at her, nodding. "This time its different... B- but.. I don't remember them now..."

She saw your face and eyes dilate slightly. She hold your face, wiping your tears and smiled at you. "I know you just woke up, but can you get Eren and Mikasa? They're taking too long to pick some sticks for us." She said.

"Okay, Mrs Jaegar." You smiled as she stood up, ruffling your hair.

(Timeskips)

You were outside and you heard the bell chimes, signaling that the survey corps have arrived. "Eren and Mikasa might be there." You thought while running over there.

You saw many of the survey corps members are injured severely, you also admired them but not as much as Eren did. You bumped into a few people on the way, trying to find your adopted siblings. As you did, you heard an adult yelling and your head turn to look. You then saw a glimpse of Mikasa dragging Eren by the back of his shirt into an alley so you rushed to them, bumping harshly at the people around you, not even caring if you do.

In the alley, you saw Eren was on the ground, the sticks were scattered around the floor. You knew what Mikasa did, she probably throw him against the wall.

"Are you really gonna join the survey corps now?" The raven asked.

"Just... Help me pick all this up." He said.

Mikasa helped him so do you even though they both didn't even notice you but when they do, Eren look at you surprised, eyes widens a bit. "y/n! What are you doing here?"

"Your mom wants me to get you guys home since you both took a bit more time than usual." You state, gathering the sticks, not even giving him a glance.

"Hey y/n." A feminine voice called you.

"Hm?" You hummed, still gathering the sticks not even looking at her.