010 | thank you teacher.

Start from the beginning

"is everything alright?" nanno asked after placing something on miss aum's desk. "you seem so stressed lately."

"if you're done talking, you can leave now." she looked up to the raven. "i need to work."

"did i do something wrong?" please tell me." she asked the tensed teacher. "why do i always feel like you don't like me at all." she pursed her lips, "but i guess it's okay."

"at least, we are lucky to have someone like you in our school." kamlai spoke up. "it's hard to find a teacher who is willing to do so much for students."

nanno nodded, "if you become our deputy director, our school would be so much better. don't you agree?"

miss aum looked at them, eyebrows furrowed.

"that's all. we won't take up anymore of your time. come on, kam."

the teacher returned to repeatedly clicking the black pen, dragging it on the notebook.

the ringing in her head was dreadful.

she felt crazed. out of control.

miss aum starred outside a classroom longing

miss aum starred outside a classroom longing. in her hand was a box full of her stuff, she was fired.

she stabbed a student. how horrific.

miss pim was inside, getting along with the students well.

"hello there." nanno said from her behind. the older woman turned to them.

"you can give up now." kamlai said. "if you do, our school will continue to rot. children will grow up with this fvcked up education system. you don't want that, do you?"

"you have to do better than this." nanno said, leaning to her face.

miss aum finally ended everyone

miss aum finally ended everyone. now, she can save the education system, no one can stop her.

the gun keeps cocking, even though there's no more bullets loaded and everyone's dead.

the duo stood on her each side.

"i just realize." miss aum spoke. "how beautiful and peaceful this place is."

"is that right?"

"but this is not the end." she looked at the two for a second.

"of course it's not." kamlai replied. "after this one, there will be more schools... do you think what you did today... will change everything?"

"you know, i need to thank both of you, nanno, kamlai, for making me understand."

nanno took a bullet then gave it to her.

she aimee the gun at nanno.

"are you going to kill me too?" she placed the gun to her chest. "don't you want revenge?"

"i can't help it because you look too much like that bitch and her slut of a friend."

"what about the others?" kamlai asked.

"i did it for everyone. don't you see that these people are ruining the educational system?" aum exclaimed. "i will redeem it. because... i'm not a teacher who only does teaching in class."

"is this really your plan to reform the educational system?" nanno asked.

they started circling her.

"or perhaps... you're just someone who failed in life and decided to blame the system and other people." the blonde said.

the raven nodded, "you think you're right when in fact, you're selfish."

"sometimes, the people who think they are always right can be the most pathetic people." kamlai sneered in her ear.

"shut the fvck up!" miss aum snapped.

"i did the right thing.

i did it for everyone.

i'm a good person.

i did the right thing.

i did it for everyone.

i'm a good person.

i did the right thing.

i did it for everyone."

bang.

"teachers care for us. always remember that, kids."

✞︎ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━ hi, hello

✞︎ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━ hi, hello. i decided to publish chapter 10 before starting my little hiatus, which is just gonna be for at least 6-7 days 💀

this was boring asf shit.

stay safe and make the right choices!

༆ » 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂: 1555.