010 | thank you teacher.

Start from the beginning

t

t

he raven and the blonde entered the classroom after overhearing miss aum and the other teacher's conversation.

"is everything alright?" nanno asked, snapping her out her trance. "you look pale."

"you."

"we saw that you weren't feeling well so we bought you medicine." the raven continued. "is something bothering you? i saw you were to-"

"you understand we were having a personal question?" miss aum snapped. "don't eavesdrop."

"what are you talking about? all we heard you were talking about
our educational system. i just want to let you know that i admire you. i can't help but wonder why people don't realize how rotten our educational system is."

kamlai added with, "teachers like you are are the only hope we have."

"if you're done saying what you have to say, you can go now." miss aum said, ignoring their words.

they walked away but not without a smile, of course.

"oh, shit

"oh, shit." a student said when his phone dinged. "whose phone was that?"

as everyone's phone followed suit, they took it out, curious to see what notification was it.

"it wasn't me, ma'am. i don't know where this text came from." chin cleared out when miss aum took his phone.

PROFESSOR FROM A FAMOUS UNIVERSITY WHO HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A STUDENT WILL BE EXPELLED.

"that guy on the news... is he your ex husband?" he asked.

students started whispering and snickering like the nosy bitches they are.

kamlai took her phone out and smirked. "good job, self." she laughed at her little thought.

miss aum's eyes started watering, face red, head ringing. "everyone shut up!"

chin's phone dropped down to the floor then miss aum passed out.