010 | thank you teacher.

Start from the beginning

after the morning announcements, where they said that the previous deputy director, kwan, was retiring. and the teacher who wins the best teacher award will take after.

"today, we'll learn about classification-"

"ma'am." a student, chin, cut off. "yes?"

"did you enjoy the volunteer camp in chiang rai?" he asked.

"ah, it was fun. the weather was so nice. please thank your dad for sponsoring us." she answered enthusiastically.

"sure. i'll tell him you said it."

"but tell us how it was." his seatmate said.

miss pim told them about their journey.

while she talked, students started getting distracted in food and electronics.

tip: if you want your class to be more interesting/fast, ask your teacher stories about their life. specifically childhood or teenage years.

(a/n: it works almost everytime)

kamlai smirked at the two boys, knowing what they just did.

school bell rings.

"oh, our time is already up?" the teacher said, realizing how much time has passed. "that's all right. we'll continue it in our next class."

miss pim walked away while miss aum walked in.

the blonde smiled at her.

"all right, everyone. please open your book to page 39."

she looked around the room, "can anyone solve this first problem? and how many methods can we use to solve it?"

nanno raised her hand up and chin too.

miss aum chose him and he asked the same question that tricked miss pim into talking about it her whole session.

"that's not related to this class."

the blonde rose an eyebrow, seems like this teacher is different.

nanno stood up to answer the previous question that was related to the class.

"why do we have to learn physics? it's way too hard." he asked his seatmate. "it's not like we'll ever use it in real life."

"i think you're underestimating physics." the teacher said. "but that's not news. i wouldn't be surprised if... everyone agrees."

"can anyone answer chin's question?"

"how about the nuclear power plants in fukushima, or chernobyl?"

"in north korea, they're testing nuclear weapons."

"don't you think these thing impact our lives?"

"physics affects our lives everyday. if we can understand physics, there will be no coincidences."

"look what you have done, big mouth." chin's seatmate grumbled.

"can anyone use a different method to solve this problem?" miss aum asked.

"come on, ma'am. i can't even understand what's on the board. you want me to find a different method?" he complained.

kamlai raised her hand up. she wasn't as good as nanno in physics but she wants to try.

"that's okay." she dismissed.

she gave everyone an assignment to answer at night. as for chin, he has a special assignment.

"great. all right, everyone turn to page 40. we'll start at question three."