"Can We Keep Him Mother?"

Comenzar desde el principio

You cannot fathom that in the past few days, these 3 women taking turns to have you. The days turn into weeks, weeks turns to months and months turned to more than a year. You are already accustomed to your surroundings and in past few months, you are interacting well with lady dimetrescu.

The lady invites you first for afternoon tea to see if you are adjusting well to your new surroundings and you accept the invitation. At first, there is silence in between you while the tea is being prepared. The lady pulled up a cigarette holder and lit it up. she puffed smoke and broke the silence between you. "how do you find living in the huge castle?", she asked.

You were startled to hear her but you answered hesitantly," I'm doing great living here under your care, my lady. Your daughters are taking good care of me and the maids provide me food and would teach what to do and not to do within your domain." her eyes are fixed to you while you answer her question. The maid walked in and sets up the tea for you and for the lady and leaves immediately after setting up the tea. The mistress grabs her cup of tea and sips it on. You also grab your cup of tea and sips on it. You take a piece of short bread and ate it. "How's the tea?" she asked. "It is relaxing my lady", you turned your head up to level with her gaze and smiled, she nodded in response and take another sip of the tea and look forward to the serene view in front of you.

It was beautiful scenery outside of the veranda. The courtyard is filled with a variety of flowers. You are wondering why these flowers can stay alive in cold temperatures in the mountains, but it is still a good view to see. You would tell the lady of some things that you know and remember and tell a joke for a time, the lady would listen and would smile or laugh at your jokes. after that interaction, the lady would sometimes invite you for tea and just enjoy the scenery outside of the castle and having a nonchalant talk of something that comes to mind.

At first, you were aghast by these four women who rule with grace and brutality in the castle. You would hear screams and wailing of those who were condemned by these women within their dungeons below the castle grounds at night. You cannot bear to hear the cries of those people being killed with their hands. Sometimes, those screams echoed inside your mind, but after a time, you didn't hear those screams and wails anymore. After some time, you learned to ignore those screams and crying as those are normal within the castle.

You've learned about the name of the giant mistress. Countess Alcina Dimitrescu, coming from a cadet branch, relishing in her reclaimed noble status, Dimitrescu developed extreme caste-based views of society, seeing herself as second only to Miranda herself. She openly loathed the other three house Lords, particularly Karl Heisenberg, whom she frequently argued with. She privately bemoaned that she was not Miranda's favorite, instead of being treated the same as all the others. Despite this, Dimitrescu's alliance with the other houses allowed her to rule her castle with barbarous cruelty, regularly taking in new staff to replace those who had been taken to her dungeon to be killed and drained of blood for sustenance.

You also learned of the origins of her three daughters, that they are not blood-related and they are maidens working in the castle, abducted by the mistress and mother Miranda to experiment with the cadou parasite. After few days of experimentation, the three girls grew a special bond with lady dimitrescu, and the three beautiful, fly morphing creatures becomes her daughters, naming them Bela, the blond sister, assuming as the eldest. Cassandra, the brunette, being the middle child, and the youngest is Daniela that you recognize with red hair.

House Dimitrescu owns and runs a vineyard and a wine distribution company that supports the family. As far as the maids have information of how the wines were produced. The winery produces 2 kinds of wine, the first kind is a regularly produce through series of process and as for the other kind,
she and her daughters systematically consumed the flesh and blood of local peasants and servants alike. The blood of maids was extracted and combined with grapes to create Sanguis Virginis (Latin for "Maiden's Blood"), a traditional Dimitrescu family wine.

------

You learn to love the three sisters and them to you. You fell for each of their special trait and characteristics. after experimenting for several weeks on how they would take turns to play with you, you all agreed to come up with one solution. It is just a matter of their "birth", Bela will have her time with you first, then, Cassandra, and last but not the least, Daniela, then going to Bela, a cycle. You are also given a day to yourself only without any disturbance so you can rest up.

When you are with Bela, you two would always be in the library reading books, would go outside at night to see the sky, or stay comfortably in her private chambers. You find her calm and composed most of the time, being the oldest, she always proves to her mother that she is better than her sisters. She always wants her mother's approval and appreciation. In lovemaking, she wants it passionately and lovingly, a hopeless romantic because of the books that she already read.

Cassandra being the middle child doesn't mind of her actions and decisions. Sometimes she is being scolded by Bela for being impulsive. Whenever she is with you, she would rather stay with you, make love with you, anywhere, as long as it is her time with you, she won't let a second go to waste. A powerhouse of libido indeed as you commented her on one of your excavations. You were also scolded by her mother doing such unsightly things along the hallways of the castle but Cass don't mind even if her mother says so.

Daniela, another powerhouse amongst the sisters, only thinks of herself. If the weather is fine, you two would go outside, sneak within the village and take a look around, some people mistook you as outsiders since no one knows how the tall mistress and her daughters look like. You just laugh it all and would sneak back into the castle. It also depends what is the mood of Daniela, sometimes unpredictable, sometimes not. at times, she is dumbfounded with your talks and you find it cute when she looked like you with questioning eyes on what you are talking about.

-tbc-