"W-What?" He gulped, Looking down at the bed cover to pull it over his bare body. "Why can't you get it done instead?!" He looked up with a Scrunched up face with red cheeks. "Y-You're one who said it'd look Hot! I'm Too cute for something like that!"

Taehyung tilted his head, Pushing himself up off the bed to stretch with a deep groan as his muscles popped. "Well, If You Get One, then I Will. How about that? And did You Know that Having a Tongue Piercing Makes giving Blowjobs Better?" He Looked over with a Dark smirk. "And More Pleasurable?"

Slightly alarmed by Taehyung's Sudden Expression, Jungkook Slowly looked up at him with wide eyes. "D-Does It?"

"It Does."

Jungkook's cheeks flush and He made Grabby hands for the elder to pick him up. "I'll think about it..." Taehyung smirked at this, Carefully lifting the younger's sore body into his arms before carrying him towards The bathroom.

"Yeah? Then You'll Have to Think Real Good, Baby Boy. Because If You Get One, then I'll Get One. No Hesitation, Right?"

Jungkook nodded, propping his chin up on the elder's shoulder as His eyes fluttered closed while He was Carried in His Boyfriend's Arms. Should He get One? If What Taehyung said Is true, then it would mean that he can give better pleasure to the elder.

He wanted to please Taehyung afterall. That was His Main Objective As His Submissive and His Boyfriend. He wanted to make the elder man proud. And If Getting His Tongue Pierced Means That It'd Please Taehyung, then He'd Do It without a second thought.

Well, As Long as Taehyung kept his word and got his done too.

"..Okay."

————

After their shower, Which Involved an Intense Make Out, the Two Got Dressed and Decided to Take the day easy since Jungkook couldn't walk without a limp, and because It was Sunday, Meaning today was their last day off before they both had to go to work for the next five week days.

Jungkook Was currently sat On the couch, Yeontan In his Lap and a Cup of Lemon Tea On the coffee table infront of him, while Taehyung Had Left to get some Treats from Jin's Bakery. Mean Girls was playing on the TV, and Jungkook would occasionally Quite his favourite Phrases with a bright smile.

"You Know, Tannie." He began, Looking down at his lap. "Your Daddy Really Hurt Koo's Bottom last Night. I think He Has to Kiss it better, Don't You?"

The puppy Merely yapped, His tongue sticking out as he painted heavily, Tail wagging as Jungkook rubbed His Tummy. "A-And Look, I Got Nail Marks on My Thighs, too! But don't worry, Tannie!" He Beamed. "They don't hurt, They feel nice." He Poked his thighs, Where Taehyung's Nail Imprints were left on his skin from the night before, His cheeks flushed, and he cupped the puppy's face before booping their noses together, his doe eyes staring into the puppy's. "We Both Belong to Taetae, Tannie! He's Your daddy and He's my daddy too!"

Jungkook giggled, Snuggling back into the Couch, Sighing as he inhaled Taehyung's scent from the shirt he was wearing Over his Boxers. Even Thinking about Taehyung made his Tummy all tingly. He couldn't believe how much his life had changed in the last two months all thanks to the older man. Taehyung made him feel so special.

He never wanted that to go away.

Just as he settled back into the movie, The front door opened and Jungkook peeked up as he heard Taehyung close the door and drop his keys on the side. "Koo, I Got Doughnuts too, Is That Alright?" He called, His Footsteps getting clearer on the marbled floor he walked towards the large living room.

"Yes, Taehyungie! But hurry, Me and Tannie want cuddles and You have to kiss me better!" Jungkook whined, sitting up on the couch as taehyung walked In. The elder's brows rose, a teasing smile on his lips as he held A brown paper bag full of Treats he'd brought from Jin's Cafe. He Put the bag on the coffee table and tilted his head as he licked his lips.

"Did Daddy's Babies Miss Him, Hm?"

Jungkook nodded, Pouting as he Snuggled the Pomeranian. "Yes." Taehyung cooed, Dropping onto the couch beside The younger, and Jungkook wasted no time in rolling onto his atomach, Yeontan hopping out of his arms as he did.

"You have to kiss me better, Daddy." He pouted, looking over his shoulders with fluttering eyelashes. "Please?"

Taehyung's eyes flickered downwards, Taking in the younger's Plump Ass cheeks as Jungkook pushed his bottom up. He hummed, looping his fingers through thr waistband of his boxers.

"Over or Under, Babe?"

"U-Under, Please." Jungkook mumbled, Burying his face into the couches Armrest to hide his red cheeks. "You Crippled me So now you have to kiss me better. Daddy has to look after his Baby boy, doesn't he?"

Taehyung's lips twitched upwards in amusement, and he slowly pulled Jungkook's boxers down before lowering his head. Jungkook wiggled his hips Impatiently, Only to Yelp as Taehyung suddenly Bit down on His Left cheek.

"H-Hey! You were meant to kiss it not eat it!" He whined, lifting his head up with an angry pout. "You just made it worse!"

Taehyung snickered, Grabbing the boy's hips before kissing each cheek gently. He rubbed the flesh and pulled away, Carefully pulling His Boxers back Up. "There You Go. Happy Now? Or will you keep pouting?"

Jungkook whined again, allowing his body to be scooped up and placed In Taehyung's lap. He nuzzled into the Elder with a Soft smile. "I Love You, Taehyungie."

"I Love You Too, My Pretty Little Boy." Taehyung's eyes soften and he kisses the younger's nape. They sat in silence, Watching the movie as they snacked on the doughnuts, Only for Jungkook to shriek when his ringtone went off extremely loud. He scrambled to grab his phone, quickly placing it against his ear as he leaned back into Taehyng's chest.

"Namjoonie Hyungie? Is everything okay?" He spoke, Not taking his eyes away from the screen. "Why are you calling?" Taehyung gently rubbed his hips, soothing the now dull ache from his body.

"Jungkook, Can You Come Down to the Cafe? Tae Can Come too If you're with him, But It's Important."

————

I Love Cliffhangers🌚

Can You Guess what's Happening?

Y'all Up for Some Taelous Action? 👀

I Jhope You All enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you SoOOoOon :)

-TaesThickThighs