Kisses, Feuds, Vinyls, and Brooms

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it's definitely not going to be easy," Hermione said bluntly. "But then again that's what you get for snapping at Claire."

"Why don't we go visit Hagrid?" Ron suggested. "By the time we get back, Claire should be in a better mood and then you can apologize to her."

"Ron, he's not suppose to leave the grounds—" Hermione was cut off.

"I've already been off the grounds, Hermione," Harry said, heading towards the portrait. "Besides this way I can ask Hagrid why he never mentioned Black when he told me about my parents."

And with that, the three of them headed to Hagrid's hut. He would get answers about Black and then when he got back he would apologize to Claire. He only hoped that she would forgive him.

Claire roamed the castle. The once empty castle was now filling with students as they came back from Hogsmeade to pack the last of their belongings before leaving later on to go home for the holidays. She was still upset about her fight with Harry. It hurt to know that Harry thought she'd let Black in the castle. Why would she do that when Black was after her to? Not to mention it felt as though Harry didn't trust her.

Now was one of those times where she wished there was a music room at Hogwarts so she could forget about troubling things. Suddenly, a door appeared on one of the walls. Claire was shocked. That door wasn't there a second ago. She thought. I wonder what's behind it. She looked up and down the hallway before opening the door. When she opened the door, she saw a room that had tons of musical instruments. It reminded her alot of the shop near the Weasley's house "Treble and Bass". There were several couches in the room as well.

"Whoa," she breathed.

Claire's eyes landed on one of the guitars. It was a Fender Stratocaster Surf Green electric guitar. She had seen the guitar at "Treble and Bass" and it was her dream guitar. She picked up the guitar and began playing "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. Claire then began to sing.

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do

Never cared what they know

And I know

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do

Never cared what they know

And I know

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way