𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43

Comincia dall'inizio

"I think that's a very nice name Y/n" Kyojuro said. "It's okay" Obanai said. "I'm gonna show Shinobu and Mitsuri!" I signed.

"Y/n are you okay?" Shinobu asked. "Look at my fish his name is Lilo!" I signed. "Where did you get a fish?" Shinobu asked.

"Ghost brought him!" I signed. "I really wish I didn't" Yoriichi said. "Well too late!" I signed. "Y/n do you want to put him in a tank for your room?" Shinobu asked.

I nodded. "Alright here put him in this glass and wait for me to get the fish tank ready" Shinobu said.

I put him into the glass of water and put him on the table and sat down. "You should just keep him in there" Yoriichi said.

"No it's too suffocating" I signed. "Exactly" Yoriichi said. The fish glared at him. "Lok you made him upset!" I signed.

"That's the fish that touched your leg underwater and now you like it" Yoriichi said. "I don't like him I love him!" I signed.

"He's creepy" Yoriichi said. "I don't care" I signed. Yoriichi flicked the glass making the fish rapidly swim around.

"Hmph" I hummed while shaking my head. "You still have that weird fish" Obanai said. "He's not weird" I signed.

I put my finger in the glass and the fish started swimming around it. "You're such a weirdo" Obanai said.

"Aren't you the one the fell asleep on me" I signed. The fish stopped and glared at Obanai. "Shut up brat I was tired" He said looking to the side.

"He already got exposed so why is he still trying to hide it?" Yoriichi said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Obanai why do you hate me?" I signed. "What? I don't hate you" Obanai said. "Okay" I signed.

"Y/n! your fish tank is ready!" Shinobu said. We put the fish tank on a table facing my bed and then I put Lilo inside.

I put my hands on the glass as I watched him happily swim around. "Y/n here's some fish food remember to only put a pinch of fish food into the tank if you put too much the fish will over eat and die" Shinobu said.

I nodded. "Y/n dump the whole thing inside right now" Yoriichi said. I punched his shoulder. "Also don't put any liquids like soda or juice in the tank and keep this lid on it" Shinobu said.

I nodded while smiling and ran to sit on my bed. "Y/n there's something wrong with that fish" Yoriichi said.

"No he's perfect" I signed. "No it's creepy and it hates me for some reason" Yoriichi said. "He just needs a while to warm up to you don't sweat it" Y/n signed.

DEAD MAN'S POV

The fish was narrowing it's eyes at me. 'Stupid weird fish' I thought putting my hand on Y/n's head.

The fish started glaring at me and I rose my eyebrow and looked at my hand then took it off Y/n's head making the fish stop glaring at me but give me as suspicious look.

I put my hand back on Y/n's head making the fish glare at me then I realized. 'This weird fish hate me because I'm getting too close to Y/n' I thought narrowing my eyes at the fish.

"Yoriichi what are you doing you're making Lilo mad" Y/n signed. "I'm not doing anything" I said.

"And Y/n how does your weird fish know sign language isn't that kind of sus" I said. "No! my Lilo is just really smart!" Y/n signed.

Y/N'S POV

"Yoriichi do you have a family?" I signed. "Yeah but they died like me" Yoriichi said. "Did you have siblings like me or are you a boring only child" I signed.

"No I had a twin brother" Yoriichi said. "What!? you had a twin! I wish I had one!" I signed. "Yeah sure" He said.

"Why is there a snake here?" Yoriichi said looking down. 'Obanai's snake?' I thought picking him up.

"HEY!!" I looked at the door to see Obanai. He stormed up to me and took his snake. "Listen up you little shit-" Yoriichi cut Obanai off by kicking him in the stomach.

"How dare he use such foul language in front of my child" Yoriichi said. Obanai looked left and right then glared at me.

"Did you hit me?" He said. "M'm" I hummed. "Then who hit me?" Obanai said. "Ghost" I signed. "I'm so done with you don't touch my snake again or I'll kill you" Obanai said.

The fish glared at him as he walked out of the room. "My guy needs to chill" Yoriichi said. "He can't help being a meanie" I signed.

"Okay" Yoriichi said. "Are you being emo again?" I signed. "What?" Yoriichi said. "Yeah you're being emo" I signed.

"No I'm not!" Yoriichi said. "Yeah you are" I signed. He bonked me on the head. 'OW!!' I thought rubbing my head.

*TINK* *TINK*

I looked at the fish tank to see the fish angrily running into the glass. I ran over to the tank and tapped on it while frowning making the fish stop and smile at me.

"Why are you making him upset grandpa!!" I signed. "Don't call me that!" Yoriichi said. "I will" I signed.

"You're such a brat" Yoriichi said. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

__________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈

__________________________Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈

Look at this cute gif of ponyo😌