Butters POV:

Butters would start going on about how he NEEDED to see Kenny.

"I-I don't understand- Wh-why do you need to see him s-so ba- Oh- Butters... Are you in love wi-"

Tweek would be interrupted by Butters.

"Tweek!- Not the time! I just need to see him okay!?"

Tweek would jump, he didn't like being yelled at one bit. Luckily his boyfriend hugged him from behind, firstly causing Tweek to jump but once he realized it was Craig he calmed down. Craig overheard Butters wanting to talk to Kenny, raising an eyebrow.

"I think Kenny is over there, Butters"

He pointed over at Kenny and Cartman, Kenny trying to push Cartman away while Cartman informed the entire world that Kenny had no hood on.

"O-oh- Thanks Craig!"

Butters ran off towards Kenny, still crying his eyes out.

"K-kenny! F-fuck man- Are you- Oh... Kay.."

He slowed down as he noticed the multiple scars on Kenny's face, so that's why he wears that hood...

Kenny POV:

Kenny finally managed to push Cartman back into the crowd as he was approached by Butters.

"what? I feel like I should be asking you that, Butters-"

He frowned a little.

"why are you upset?"

Butters POV:

"Oh- Gee, Ken- It was horrible- I saw you die- Over and over again in mind- It was fucking scary! And it seemed so real!"

He took a step closer to Kenny, hugging him tightly.

"Please tell me you're okay!"

Kenny POV:

Kenny was left in a shocked silence for a few moments. A tear fell down his cheek.

"how.... do you...."

He didn't even hug back, his eyes wide, another tear following the last.

"..k.....know"

Within a matter of seconds, tears were streaming down his face.

".....about.."

People were staring at them, and it felt horrible.

"....that......?

Butters POV:

"What do you mean, Ken? It was just my imagination-"

He'd look up, his eyes widening as he saw that Kenny was crying, he's only ever saw Kenny cry once and it didn't feel good for him to be crying again.

"K-Kenny.."

He'd take hold of his cheeks, wiping his tears away.

Kenny POV:

Kenny looked at Butters in silence, his lips quivering as he shook a little, more tears streaming down his face to replace the ones that Butters had wiped away.

Everyone could see him right now, and he hated that.

"i-i'm sorry"

He muttered.

"i have to go."

Kenny didn't know how to deal with any of this, so he pried Butters' hands off of his cheeks and speedwalked to the bathrooms, locking himself in one of the stalls to try and hide from everyone.