The Talk and Egypt

Start from the beginning

"Yikes, Harry's been sent to the friendzone, George." Fred whispered to George, but loud enough for Claire to hear. She sent them a glare.

"Have I given you and Ron the talk yet?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

The kitchen was utterly silent at that moment. Claire knew exactly what Mrs. Weasley was talking about and by the looks of the others they also knew. Claire hoped that she wasn't actually going to talk about it.

"I think Ron and I know all about that stuff. Right, Ron?" Claire said, praying Ron would realize what was about to happen.

"What stuff?" Ron questioned.

Claire groaned.

"Well, I think we should talk about this." Mrs. Weasley told them. "Fred, George you've already had this conversation with me so you may leave. And Ginny you're too young for this talk so you may leave as well. Go ahead and start packing for tomorrow."

They didn't hesitated to leave. They rushed upstairs within a few seconds.

"Traitors." Claire muttered.

Ron must have just realized what was about to happen because he said to his mom, "Mum, I don't think we're at the right age to talk about this."

"Nonsense, you're the right age. Right, Arthur? Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley turned to her husband and saw he had put on his coat and was by the front door, hand on the doorknob. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, um," he smiled sheepishly, embarrassed that he was caught in the act. "I have several things to take care of in the shed before we leave tomorrow. Sorry, Molly, dear."

Before Mrs. Weasley could stop him, he had practically sprinted out the front door.

"Ron, we were ditched by your whole family." Claire muttered to him.

"She's not really going to give us 'the birds and bees' talk, is she?" Ron hoped she wouldn't.

"That's exactly what's going to happen." Claire muttered.

Mrs. Weasley sat down in front of them and began to talk. "There comes a time in every person's life that they experience changes-"

For the next mortifying hour, Mrs. Weasley went into details on those exact changes. Claire wished nothing more than to apparate out of the room. Ron seemed to turn a dark shade of red by the time Mrs. Weasley finished.

"And that's how it all works," she finished. "Now, if you have any questions just come to me, alright? You can leave now."

Ron and Claire bounded upstairs as though their lives depended on it. When they reached the level their rooms were on, they saw Fred and George laughing at them.

"Thanks a lot for abandoning us," Claire glared at them.

"Hey, we all had to do go through that." Fred said.

"So, which part was worst the birds or the bees?" George laughed.

"Both." Ron said grimly.

"Did Mum tell you about-" George was cut off by Claire.

"Stop talking about it!" Claire glared at him. "We will not speak of this moment ever again! Got it? Got it!"

Claire walked to her's and Ginny's room. She slammed the door and then sat on her bed.

"Drama queen, much?" Ginny teased Claire as she threw in some of her clothes in her trunk.

Claire glared at Ginny. "You just stole my line. Now I definitely know I've been a horrible influence on you."