scrheub sdasdy

Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c- eye color
S/c - skin color

     Y/n was your typical highschool girl. H/c hair, smooth s/c skin, and big e/c eyes that anyone would fall head over heels for. But there was one person who could stare at those eyes forever. Scrub daddy, the person who has had a crush on Y/n for years now. You two were friends ever since you both started 4th grade at WAP Elementary. But Y/n being Y/n, was one of the most popular girls in school because of how pretty and nice she was. Scrub daddy knew he stood no chance against those big guys who too also like Y/n. Scrub daddy was short, had blonde messy hair in a ponytail, a skinny build, and his existence was only acknowledged when something needs cleaning. No way will Y/n ever even feel remotely romantically affectionate towards him.

(Your POV)
     You stared at the clock. 11:25 AM. You let out an audible sigh as it felt like you've been sitting in this seat for years now. Math class really does find it's way to be the most boring class huh? You blocked out the nonstop blabbling of your teacher as you leaned back in your chair and daydreamed about whatever. Fictional boys... Girls.... Soft tacos sound pretty good right now... Did I say bye to mom this morning? As your mind continued to wander, your thoughts were disrupted by the teacher calling your name. "Y/n! Answer the question for us, please." The old man said.

     You had no idea what the question was. Fuck. Your anxious e/c eyes searched the black board for the question but there was only equations from yesterday on it. Shit shit shit shit shit! You thought, desperately trying to find an answer so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in front of everyone. "Y/n." The teacher called your name again. "It's... Uh.." You mumbled, sweat forming on your brows.

     Nudge nudge. You turned around and saw a tiny note. You frantically opened it. 'The answer is 6.' The note read. "S..Six?" You spoke with an awkward tone. The teacher nodded, "Very good." A sigh of relief left your lungs and you looked back to see who gave you the note to thank them for saving your life. You smiled when you realized who it was. You recognize that cheesy smile from anywhere. "Thanks, Scrub daddy." You whispered, giving him a quick fist bump. Scrub daddy rubbed the back of his neck, "Heh, I saw you were having trouble so I wanted to help you out. Next time, pay attention to class because you know that my grades aren't good and we would both look stupid if I got it wrong." You giggled. "Yeah sure."

JSCNSIDBEIDNBEKL BELL BELL

     "My, already lunch time?" The teacher fixed his glasses and looked at the clock. 3 students cheered and yourself can't blame them for being so happy about it, who likes math? "Everyone head to the cafeteria and I'll see you after history class." The teacher dismissed everyone.

     "Y/n!" A familiar voice echoed from behind you following with quick footsteps as you were walking to the lunch room. You whipped your head around who tf is it. Ah, it's just your 2 best friends. "Hi Robloxian, hi Pingu." You waved with a kind smile on your face. "Y/n, we have big news!" Robloxian said, huffing constantly. How long had she been running for? "What is i-" Before you could even ask what it was, Pingu answered. "Chips Ahoy has a crush on you. You know him, that dreamy jock."