✨Eddie x Juicy x Narrator: Late night surprises (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

We stayed silent as we continued watching the anime. I loved this anime so much, I was literally staring at the screen like a little kid. "Oh! And that's my favorite character!" I pointed to one of the characters as the colors danced across my ecstatic face. "He has the best powers out of all of them except for that one time when his brother almost killed him... That was super bad and-"

I then felt Juicy's head lean on my shoulder, and I realized he was falling asleep. "Wha-" He picked up his head quickly, shyly laughing, "Oh, sorry. I guess I'm pretty tired too." I smiled at him, putting an arm around him.

"You can lean your head on my shoulder if you want," I said to him casually, secretly hoping he would take my hint. He smiled, resting on my shoulder again. I felt my face grow red as I felt his soft breath on my neck, bringing him closer to me. He was so warm...

I started to drift off after a few minutes also until I felt Juicy gently shake me. "Why don't we head to bed already?" I heard him ask me, already standing up with a groan. "My head hurts anyway." I followed after him to the bedroom when my eyes traveled over Grant. I guessed he decided to take the air mattress because he didn't want to sleep with one of us. Juicy and I glanced at one another, a blush sneakily creeping onto my cheeks.

I didn't protest, but I still felt slightly awkward. Although when we slipped under the covers, I felt slightly less shaky. It was a small bed, so our bodies were fairly close together. When I looked at Gaege again, who had his eyes closed, he looked so peaceful. He had a small smile on his lips, and I put an arm around his waist without thinking. He fluttered his eyes open in surprise, but then cuddled closer to me. He turned around so my stomach pressed against his back, and I nuzzled my head into the soft crevice of his neck...

Narrator's (Grant's) POV
I woke up when I heard a muffled voice. I rubbed my eyes, wondering what time it was. I must have been asleep for a while now.

I heard another creak come from the bed, but I froze when I heard someone speak. "Eddie..." I suddenly heard Gaege say quietly, letting out a strangled moan. I realized that they were already on the bed, but I had my back turned to them. I couldn't see what was happening. Maybe they had just crawled into bed.

"Shh, mi amor," I heard Eddie say softly, "Don't wake up Narrator..." They were already too late with that. I squeezed my eyes shut again, wishing I had never woke up. Another moan escaped Juicy's lips, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Although I couldn't get up. I didn't want to ruin their moment, but why now?! Why me?

I suddenly imagined what was happening in my head, unable to stop the curiosity churning in my stomach. I could picture Eddie kissing the soft, sensitive skin in Juicy's neck, leaving red hickeys that will probably be covered by a hoodie in the morning. Gaege's hands slipping under Eddie's shirt, feeling his warm body and curling to the back of his neck to run his fingers thought the long strands of dark hair...

I felt myself grow hard, and I gasped quietly. I couldn't believe I was getting hard by hearing my two closest friends doing the dirty.

My thoughts traveled back to Eddie and Gaege, hearing Eddie say, "Oh, you're so fucking hard already..." His hot hands must be reaching into Geage's black sweatpants, feeling his hard dick through his boxers. Gaege moaned a little louder this time, and I bit my bottom lip hard. My own boner was already starting to hurt, and it sent a massive shiver down my spine.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I muttered under my breath, reaching into my pants. I let out a quiet sigh, followed by another groan from Eddie, and slowly started stroking myself.

"Oh, fuck! E- Eddie," Juicy cried out a little too loudly, which was muffled by something. Judging by the small slap, Eddie must've covered his mouth with a hand. "Shh, not so loud pendejo!" Eddie warned him. Although even after he warned him, I could hear him stroke Juicy faster. Juicy whimpered as the bed started to creak a little louder.

Meanwhile, I started picking up my own pace. I bit my lip so hard, I swear I could've drawn blood. The pleasure I was feeling was probably nothing compared to how Gaege was feeling.

I then heard him let out a strangled moaned that was louder than the rest. He was so close. The sound of skin slapping against skin grew louder, until finally, I heard Juicy yell, "Fuckk!"

It was silent for a moment, and he probably came all over the bed. They shifted on the bed, and I stopped touching myself for a second. What were they doing now?

They were probably moving so Eddie could fuck Juicy. Probably hard. Sure enough, in just a matter of seconds, Juicy let out another whimper. "Oh shit, you're so tight," Eddie breathed out, his voice sounding deeper as he told Gaege, "Dont worry. After I pound into your ass, you're going to be so loose..." Gaege moaned, and I managed to turn around without them hearing me.

Gaege was on top of Eddie, blocking their flushed faces as he rode him. I knew I shouldn't have been watching them, but the longer I looked, I couldn't turn away. I was going to need to bleach my eyeballs after this. At least they had the bedsheets over their legs.

I quickly closed my eyes when I saw Eddie glance at me over Gaege's shoulders, and I pretended to stay asleep. "He's still asleep," Eddie whispered to Juicy, and he started to move in and out of him, slowly picking up a steady pace.

"Ohh..." Juicy moaned out quietly, and Eddie wrapped a hand around his neck. "I hear you make one noise, I'll stop." Eddie's knuckles tightened around Gaege's neck, earning a whimper from the latter.

"No, no please..." Juicy moaned out as I started stroking myself again, "I'll be good I promise."
Eddie started pounding into him faster and harder, and I bit the pillow as I felt myself about to come.

Juicy's shallow breathing grew faster and his head was thrown back as he continued to ride Eddie. No sound came out, only the small grunts of Eddie and the wet noise of them meeting could be heard.

Gaege looked amazing with his hair sticking to his bright red cheeks, his lips parting silently as he tried to contain his pleasurable sounds. Eddie's arms flexed as he forced himself in deeper inside of Gaege, and I knew Gaege wouldn't be able to walk properly tomorrow from the force of Eddie's thrusts.

I finally felt myself release in my pants, biting the pillow so hard that it was hard to contain my moans.
I then heard Eddie groan, "I'm coming!" Juicy followed after him as his body shook and thighs trembled above Eddie. He cried out, "Oh fuck! Eddie!" His moans were drowned out by Eddie's hand again as he came.

My face was hot and sweaty, and I desperately wished I could take off my blanket.

---The next morning-----
I headed down to the kitchen after Eddie and Juicy. At least I got some fresh pants on. I walked in on them hugging, and I remembered what had happened last night.

"Oh, hey guys," I decided not to mention last night and continued, "Glad to see you're awake. Looks like you two got closer..."

Eddie and Gaege glanced at each other before Eddie cleared his throat. "I guess you could say that." I pretended not to notice the subtle blush on both their cheeks, and Gaege tugged Eddie's hoodie higher over his neck to cover the evidence of yesterdays show.

I smirked when I turned my back to them. "I'm never telling them," I muttered to myself with a chuckle.

A/N: Wow that was a long chapter. I think going to need holy water after writing this🥲. I hope you enjoyed and I'm going to go cringe now
Peace
-2132 words-