Chpater 1

"You can't be here Lexi, you have to go." Ellen said to her daughter, Alexis, who was only 13 at the time. "I can't just leave you and Jo here, that's not how this works!" Alexis yelled. Then she walked away from her mother and over to her older sister, Jo. "You gotta listen to mom Lex, you have to" Jo said to Alexis, almost begging her. "No" Alexis said in a stern voice. Then two hands pulled her away from Jo and started pulling her out of the store. It was Dean. Alexis was kicking and screaming the whole time. Then the store blew up...

Alexis screamed and shot up in bed, she was drenched in a cold sweat. That had been the dream Alexis had been having ever since that night in South Dakota. "You're fine Alexis, you're fine, you're not there anymore." Alexis says quietly to calm herself down.
Alexis realizes she's won't be able to sleep anymore when she sees it's 2:30 in the morning. So she pulls her brown hair into a ponytail. She meets her own dark brown eyes in the mirror, the ones that reminds her of the people she doesn't want to remember anymore. She gets dressed and drives to NCIS hoping to be able to distract herself there.
When she gets there she sees she's not the only one there. Gibbs is there too. He looks up when the elevator dings. "What're you doing here so early?" Gibbs asked as Alexis set her things on her desk.
"Couldn't sleep" was her simple response. Gibbs could tell there was more but didn't push it, much to Alexis's delight. She took off her jacket, unaware that the anti-possession tattoo that nobody has seen, except for the man that gave it to her, was showing. It was on her right should directly on her collar bone.
Luckily Gibbs hadn't noticed since he couldn't see her right side. For the next three hours Alexis and Gibbs has been working when McGee, Ducky, and Ziva all walked into the bullpen. "Ah good morning Jethro, Alexis" Ducky said happily.
Then all three of them noticed the tattoo on Alexis. "I didn't know you had a tattoo Lexi" Ziva said, a bit surprised Alexis had never told her. That was when Alexis froze. It hadn't gone unnoticed by anyone.
"Oh um it's nothing" Alexis said, a bit flustered as she put her jacket back on her cover up the tattoo. Ducky knew he had seen a tattoo like that before but he just couldn't remember where he'd seen one like that before.
Then it clicked.
He was about to say something but tony walked into the bullpen and everybody knew what the look on his face meant. He got laid. They all laughed. "What?" Tony said, trying to act innocent.
Gibbs only smacked him in the head and walked away.
Another hour passed and they finally got a case. A gunnery sergeant in the marines was found dead in an alley way.
They all headed to the crime scene. There was so much blood, just splattered around everywhere, from where some of the blood was it looked like the poor man had been dragged.
When they got to the body Alexis froze instantly, her body tensing with fear. She's seen those marks on a body before. They've filled her dreams for the past 13 years.
Hell hounds.
Alexis has started shaking and she had gone white as a sheet. She looked like she was going to pass out. Tony, Gibbs, Ziva, McGee, Ducky, and Jimmy all noticed this. They found it strange because she's seen much worse things than this, so why would this bother her in such a way?
Alexis couldn't hear everyone talking to her, all she could hear was her sisters screams as that damn hellhound clawed it's way into her abdomen. Alexis suddenly snapped out of it. "Alexis, you alright?" Asked Gibbs. "We're not going to catch this killer." Was all Alexis said before she walked over to the body.
"Oh you stupid, stupid man. What kind of things could you have possible wanted to be able to agree to end with this fate." Alexis muttered to the marine. She didn't think anyone heard her, but they did. They were all very confused. Then Alexis turned to everyone. "Just bury the poor man, there's no point in opening an investigation when we won't be catching the killer." Alexis said, then got up from the ground and walked away.