W.D.H.S V.S Jermaya

"Who?"

" wet dog and hot sauae, a.k.a wet dog and hot sause".

" OMG why do y'all call him that"  .

" because his messager car smelled like that , one day that man over there , Grover , got a sample of the gasoline, we still have some today , want some "?

" yes Dad" .

Later , Jermaya went to the ware house , and saw the messenger come out , she slide her high~hill boots to hold the door open . When she entered , she was a big mirror , that ask had a mailbox reflexion , when she turned around it was nothing there , she turned back it disappeared. She walked a around , she saw the mysterious man . He had Dontaè tied to a chair .

She yelled " Donnie"! The man turned back and saw nothing , he walked towards the door of the yell , nothing again.

While he was looking around , Jermaya untied Dontaè , and got cought

His deep voice said , " well well Jermaya Mchigh, what are you doing here ? Trying to save lil Donnie "?

Later, Victor waited at the spot , a man came with Dontaè and Jermaya , the man said ," you guys ever mess with Nictonio again , off with the heads . "

Nictonio said ," he is right ".

Jermaya punched in his face , Nictonio and the other dude got out the car , Jermaya pulled out a 1 foot gun " move and off with your head, now walk to your car and everything will be alright ".

Nictonio said ," let's go Roger , well let them have this one, but beware of The W.D.H.S , lil Missy".
Next, Victor said , " look what I have , The Wet Dog and Hot Sause formula ".
Jermaya said, " let's just go to the cops , this is so cra-" . Victor stopped her with a kiss on the lips .
Dontaè was shocked ,mouth wide open like he saw a murder happen ".
Victor said ," your right , Maya ."