In the Stands with May and Dawn:
May was fuming. Ash had just humiliated her little brother in front of thousands no probably millions of people to see. If course she was ashamed of herself for betraying Ash but they knew each other. Couldn't Ash of been a bit nicer. "Hey. Hey," Dawn said, "they're trying to find the best. And you and I both know it's not Max. Besides, Ash isn't even winning." "I guess so," May grumbled. The two girls walked out of the stadium looking for two people. As luck would have it the two people they were looking for just happened to be together with two more people. A trainer with black hair as well but not as dark as Ash's and a trainer with purple hair and a navy blue jacket. Then of course there was Max and Ash. "Hey," Dawn said. Jimmy looked at her for a split second before nudging Ash. Ash turned around. "Hi," he said with a shy wave, that's when Dawn noticed that his cheeks were tinted a light pink. "Hey," Dawn said again awkwardly feeling herself start to blush as well. Paul was smirking and Jimmy was holding back laughter. Meanwhile May was just smiling and Max just looked confused. "Would you uuuh, like to g-go o-out on a d-date with me l-later today," Dawn stuttered, "I uuuh w-would love t-to," Ash also stuttered, "7pm," Dawn asked, "that's great, I'll uuuh s-see you there," Ash replied before walking off with Jimmy and Paul. Dawn looked at them as they walked off, Jimmy and Paul were slapping him on the back in congratulation as a joke before Ash pushed Jimmy away and punched Paul in the arm before they started laughing and walked out of sight. Dawn turned around to face May and Max, "I'm gonna go get prepared for my next battle," Max said before running off seeing the tension between Dawn and May. May smiled slightly before speaking, "did you seriously just ask out Ash Ketchum?"

With Emily, Hudson and Joel:
"Giovanni sir," Joel spoke into his phone, "we've arrived in Lumiose City, what do you want us to do." "Stay hidden and undercover, wait until the plan is underway," Giovanni replied, "keep tabs on some people." "Who," Joel asked, "Ash. Jimmy and Paul. They're the only people I really have to worry about currently. Because they are the only ones that have some comprehension of the plan," Giovanni replied, "sir if I might ask, why Ash. Did he not already prove his allegiance," Joel asked. "I'm just being safe. Keep an eye on Ash. That's an order. Tell Emily and Hudson that," Giovanni said before hanging up the phone. Joel sighed before briefing Emily and Hudson.

With Ash:
"Tangrowth is unable to battle, the winner is Venusaur so the match goes to Red of Pallet Town," the ref announced. "And there it is," Mr. Goodshow yelled into the microphone, "that concludes all of the battles for today and none of the top 8 have dropped out of it. With Red, Paul, White, Silver and Jimmy all battling just then. It is still anyone's guess who will come out on top of this tournament." Ash rolled his eyes at the over enthusiastic tournament commentator. Ash didn't have much time to think of it because when he checked the time it was 6:30 and he and Dawn were meeting up at 7. Ash rushed back to his apartment not noticing the trio of people who were watching him.

30 Minutes Later
Ash arrived at Lumiose Café by himself. Jimmy and Paul had teased him mercilessly all day. It had made him think about Team Rocket. He, Jimmy and Paul were close again. They were talking. They were friends. Maybe Giovanni had been mistaken. Maybe they were putting up an act as well. Or maybe they weren't. He had joined steam Rocket because he had no one but now he had people again. He had his family back. His mother. His aunts. His uncles. His friends. Dawn. Maybe it was wrong what he was doing. But it was too late for redemption. Or was it. That's when Ash noticed someone looking at him. He couldn't see their eyes but he could tell they were looking at him. They got up and he saw their light brown hair wave as she moved. She was wearing dark blue denim jeans and a dark blue jacket. With a black cap. He noticed the woman's olive eyes. She was walking away from him and Ash got up to follow. "Is that..." Ash was taken from his trail of thoughts by a certain voice. "Hey. Where are you going," it was Dawn. "I just..." Ash stopped talking when he looked over and saw that he could no longer see who he thought was there. Emily. "It uuuh doesn't matter," Ash said, "let's just go get a table." Ash and Dawn walked into the restaurant they were at and asked for a table. A waiter guided them to where they would eat. Dawn was reading the menu looking at what she should order but Ash was zoned out. He was sure that it was Emily he had seen, 'but what was she doing here,' Ash thought, 'and she left as soon as I saw her...' Ash was brought from his trail of thought by a small, soft hand gripping his own. When he looked up Dawn was smiling softly in his direction. "Hey, she began, "you know you can tell me anything." "Mmhhh." Ash replied. "So what's on your mind Ketchum," Dawn said pointing to him. Ash was silent not daring to look Dawn in the eyes. Dawn tilted her head a bit as if to say, 'are we really doing this?' Ash relented. "It's just... just before I thought I saw an errr old friend of mine," Ash told her, "ohhh," Dawn said, her head dropping a bit. "No, no, no. It's not like that I swear we were just work friends. That's it," Ash fumbled over his words. He smiled awkwardly. "I'm glad we're doing this. I wouldn't have it any other way," Ash said.  Dawn smiled, "a bit cheesy don't you think? Maybe just a little bit," Ash laughed.

2 Hours Later:
Ash found himself walking to Dawn's apartment with her hand in hand. Ash didn't dare to say anything to not make things awkward between them. Meanwhile he enjoyed the comfortable silence between them. They reached the apartment building that Dawn was staying at, Ash held the door open for her. Being a gentlemen. His mother, or Blue. Ash sighed. God this was confusing. Well he had been taught to always be a gentleman. So he followed her up in the elevator and to her hotel door. "Hey," Dawn said, "thanks for tonight. I really enjoyed it." Dawn pulled out her key card to open her hotel door. "S-same. I really enjoyed it as well." Ash stuttered. Dawn smiled before giving him a peck on the lips before walking into her hotel and saying, "see you tomorrow." With a sideways smile.

Celadon Game Corner, Celadon City
With Giovanni and Victoria:
"Yes. I hear you," Giovanni spoke into his phone, "he went on a date?" Giovanni asked into the phone confused. "Did you see who with," Giovanni asked. "Blue hair. Pink and White beanie. Pink dress," Giovanni repeated. "Thank you for the report Emily," Giovanni said before hanging up. "Victoria," Giovanni yelled. "Yes," a feminine voice replied from another room, Giovanni replied to this voice,"can you get in touch with our client from 4 years ago. It looks like they have to do their job again."

2623 Words.