“Why don’t you just open that top, darling?” Caleb’s voice hissed beside me as he strolled forward.

“No...” I glared at him again.

“Why?” He strode towards me, “Are you ashamed of what everyone will see under that top?”

“I am not ashamed..” I glowered as I saw his gray eyes staring at me intensely, “I am embarrassed.. And you know that very well…”

His face lit up in a sly smirk.. “No, I don’t.. Why don’t you show me..” He whispered behind my ears as he came closer. My body tingled with his breath that fell teasingly over my neck.

I need air.. I need air ASAP!!!
I can’t handle any more heat.. specially not the heat his body is radiating..

I stepped aside fanning myself.. too hot..!!

“Gabrielle..” I called out her name after looking away from my husband, “I’m going inside now. I think you were right, the heat’s too much here..”

Gabrielle nodded at my direction before I gave a warning glare to Caleb and walked off inside the House. I was in my room when I finally decided to get rid of that top. I took it off and went inside the bathroom. I stood infront of the mirror as I watched my reflection on it. An instant frown appeared on my face.

My red bikini hung perfectly well over my body, but that wasn’t what I was frowning about. It was the marks that irritated me. There were marks on my shoulders, my waist and even one on my belly..

“Waiting for me..??” His voice made me jump. I wasn’t expecting him to be leaning against the door and assessing my mood.

“Why are you here?” I asked with a frown.

“To take a shower with my wife..” He strode forward. My cheeks automatically heated up with a blush.

“I am not going to….” I was about to protest but he was swift as he quickly grabbed me and pushed me to the ceramic wall behind.

“What?” He stared intensely at me, more like my body. It was hard to concentrate when he was standing so close to me, half naked, with all his glory and sexiness…

“It’s all your fault..” I tried to glare at the handsome man infront of me, but my heart was beating too loudly, “You did these on purpose, didn’t you?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about..” He nodded his head with all innocence. A slight smirk lingered around his lips. He gave me hickeys last night, deliberately, and now he was acting innocent?!!