᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ᯽

"Hey, Thomas," Heather greeted Thomas in the library

Thomas took all the urge to not squeal or make any kind of noise. He smiled kindly at her and stepped closer to her.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked.

"Oh... I'm managing..." she said.

Her voice was gentle and sweet, but Thomas noticed that there was sadness in her voice as well. She gave him a sad smile. Only if Thomas knew that everything she did was playing with him.

"And you?" she asked, blinking rapidly.

Thomas blushed even more. She had a beautiful face, with all the sparks in her eyes, her dimples showing off when she smiled and the gorgeous brown hair that was falling down her face.

Thomas did what he thought was right. He smiled gently at her and moved his hand towards her face, removing the strain of hair, which blocked the view of her bright blue eyes.

"I'm all right, but you don't seem to be all right," Thomas said quietly.

Heather shook her head with a sad smile on her face. She looked down at the floor before looking back up at the brunet. She was full in her role, it was her perfect time to do and say what she has to.

"Uhm... I'm not sure, would you... Oh no, you're not even interested," she said, turning around.

She had a slight smirk on her face when Thomas grabbed her hand gently, stopping her from going any further. The brunet carresed her fingers with his and waited until she turned around, showing her sad face to him.

"I care," Thomas said.

"You're so sweet to me, but I guess I have to go... Can I come to yours in an hour?" Heather asked sweetly.

The brunet nodded. Only if he knew that she was gone the hour because she had to meet up with Ben. Only if Thomas knew how bad she wanted to play with him.

"All right, bye then..." Thomas whispered.

"Bye, Tom," she said, leaving the library.

***

Teresa and Brenda were sitting in Newt's room, waiting for him to come out of the closet. That was something they did once a week. Giving Newt girly clothes and making him try them. Newt didn't mind at all, he actually loved hanging out with his two best friends.

"You're done, Newtie?" Teresa asked.

"Uh... How can I clip on the bra?"

Teresa and Brenda giggled at Newt. When Newt got out from the closet, their giggles became laugher. Newt was in a pink yellow cargo skirt and was in ballerina shoes. His top was missing and the bra was loosely hanging down his shoulders.