3.8

Make sure you have read previous chapter! As I upload twice a day some might not get a notification and end up skipping one chapter!

Louis :: @louslove :: fc. 3102
Harry :: @simpforlou :: fc. 5873
Niall :: @cuddlelou :: fc. 3082
Liam :: @tommosxftie :: fc. 3210
Zayn :: @louisxfan28 :: fc. 2978

___________________________________

:Louis pov:

I may have looked at Harry a few times. Maybe. Idk it just happens.

"So as i said this concert was going to be special to 4 boys, those 4 boys are seated right there" i point to Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam. "I cant tell you yet why, you four will get to know that later and all of u" i look at the crowd "maybe never will" i wink to my four friends. Who dont even know that were friends i guess.

The rest of the concert went by really quick and with the blink of an eye i disappear backstage. Once again.

But this time, this time its different. Im gonna meet my friends in real life for the first time in a few minutes. I cant believe this is really happening.

But first, im gonna have to face all the friends and family. Speaking of friends, i totally havent paid attention to see if my friends were there. I just assumed they are.

For now all I can think of is meeting the boys. About meeting Harry. I really like him.

"LOUIS!" I heard my sisters yell "Hi girlss" I turn back to them "You did great!" Lottie said "Thanks Lots, it went well I think" Félicité shrugs "Well? It was amazing Louis! I loved it!" I laugh "Thanks Fiz"

"You look stressed Lou" Lottie suddenly says. We moved our conversation to my dressing room and talked for a bit. Daisy and Phoebe are running around and hiding in my closet, under the couch and on my table.

"Yeah I am stressed" I admit. "Why? You're never this stressed" She asks again "Lottie I don't know that's the problem. If I had known I would've done something about it" I say "Maybe meeting the boy, I mean boys" Félicité adds. "That's possible"

"Why do you stress so much about it" Félicité, who still doesn't know the full story asks me. "I don't know, maybe because I'm afraid they don't like me, they hate me and are mad at me because I lied to them" I say. "They can't be mad at you for hiding this because you have a shitty management" Lottie almost yelled. "Well Lottie, they can, they don't know my management" Lottie laughed "Louis they are your fans they know more about you then you think, they see that you aren't happy with that Eleanor girl" She says.

"Okay then. I'll try to be less stressed"

"LOUIS THE 4 FANS WILL BE COMING IN A FEW" the same guy who just screamed how long I had before I went on stage yelled.

Suddenly I get a notification from Harry's twitter

simpforlou
< Wow! Louis concert is amazing. I'm so happy we won the vip tickets. Finally met my friends! Love you all so much >
liked by cuddlelou, tommosxftie and 4,028 others

simpforlou
<

simpforlou<

@cuddlelou @tommosxftie @louisxfan28 >Liked by cuddlelou, louisxfan28 and 4,012 others

Liked by cuddlelou, louisxfan28 and 4,012 others

Louis heart hurts when he sees the pictures, they're having so much fun. But without him. Harry didn't even mention his fanaccount.

Wait Louis didn't got a notification that Harry posted on his fanaccount.

He quickly switches to his fanaccount but his biggest nightmare comes true

He's kicked out of the groupchat and all the other boys unfollowed and blocked him.

Louis suddenly starts to sob uncontrollably. He hurted them. He knew he should've told them earlier. This was dumb and he has been an asshole to his 'friends'

He doesn't even know what they are anymore, friends, enemies, people he doesn't know? This is becoming difficultier with the second.

___________________________________

let me know your thoughts on this chapter!✉

Lots of love,

Daniek