"Karen, I love you honey and I will check in on you but I have to go right now." I said.

"I love you too Doe." Karen said, ending the call.

Hearing Maurice's car pull up outside, I put on my robe then headed down the stairs. I heard him knocking on the door. Once I opened it I took in his outer appearance.

He was so damn fine.

"Yo, D. What's going on? You good?" Smoke asked.

"I'm fine.... I just, I need you that's all."

"What you need ma?"

"You." I opened my robe and showed him what was underneath.

"Aww, man. Shit Doe." Smoke said, rubbing his face.

Grabbing his hand, I led him to the couch.

"B-But, I thought we said that we wouldn't have sex anymore until I got fixed?"

"Baby, I can't do it. I need you. I know you've probably had a long day. Let me take care of you daddy." I pushed him down on the couch.

Looking at his face, I could tell that he was nervous but he had no reason to be. I grabbed the buttons on his jeans and undid them then pulled them down along with his boxers. Bending down in front of him, I got in the squatting position as I picked up his shaft and licked the tip of it. He was so big and hard.

"F-Fuck, Doe." Smoke moaned softly.

"You like that baby?" I asked, licking his tip once more.

I took a long lick from the tip to the base making him damn near explode.

"D-Doe, I don't know if this is a good idea-"

"Shhh, just lay back and let me take care of you." I stuck him in my mouth fully making him groan.

I held him all the way in my mouth making sure to get every inch of his dick wet. Taking him out my mouth, I spit on it then began lathering him up making him groan and moan uncontrollably. Once I did I began deep throating him.

"Fuck! Doe, slow down ma."

"What's that daddy? I don't think I heard you correctly?" I hummed, sending vibrations through him.

"Gahdamn, you finna make me bust this early? It's like that." Smoke grunted.

"Hell yeah, it's like that. Give me my shit." I hummed again, sending him over the edge.

"Fuckkkk, Doe!"

He moaned then exploded inside my mouth. I swallowed his load being sure not to drop one ounce of it. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me into a sloppy kiss as he positioned me backwards on him and raised my skirt. Slipping his dick inside me with ease, we both moaned as I began bouncing on his dick.

"Mmm, yes! Give it to me, shit!" I moaned.

My ass clapped down on his dick as he fucked me deeper and shoved his tongue down my throat. He grabbed my throat as I bounced on him harder making the sound of our skin clapping echo throughout the room.

"Oh my God, mmm! It feel so good!" I screamed.

He was fucking me just right. Reaching down between us, he played with my clit as he continued thrusting inside me deeply. Feeling his dick brush against my spot every time he thrusted in and out, I felt my orgasm boiling over.

"Fuck it deeper baby. You're in my spot." I moaned out.

"Right here ma?" Smoke asked, pounding the hell out of my pussy.

"Fuck! Yes, right there! You're about to make me cum!" I screamed.

Smoke slammed into me a few more times sending me over the edge. I moaned loudly as I tongued him down. Picking me up, we switched positions as he bent me over the couch and hit it from the back.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good ma. So damn warm and tight." Smoke grunted, gripping my hips as he thrusted.

"It feels so good daddy! Don't stop!" I moaned.

Smacking my ass, Smoke pounded deeper making us both moan. I began clenching around him as he kissed me. Grabbing my hands, he locked them as he moaned softly.

"Shit, I'm finna bust!" Smoke grunted, feeling me clench tighter around his dick.

"I'm right behind you. Don't pull out." I moaned.

Gripping my hips, Smoke slammed into me a few more times before busting inside me sending me over the edge. I moaned as I milked his dick and squirted lightly. He ran his fingers through my clit as he helped me ride out my high sending waves of pleasure through my body. Once he finished, I grabbed his hand and sucked my juices off his fingers as I moaned.

"You are so damn nasty. You my nasty girl though." Smoke smirked.

I bit my lip before pulling him into a tongue kiss. We ended up making out on the couch as he held me in his arms.

There was a comfortable silence as he held me before he spoke.

"I came inside you ma." Smoke said.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill. I'll be fine." I assured him.

"Do you wanna have anymore kids?"

"Well, I have my daughter Nikki and my son Jay. If I were to have another child I wouldn't be opposed to it. Why? Do you want kids?" I asked.

"At this point in my life.... I don't know. I don't think I do, but I could have a change of heart. A nigga young though. I still got a lot of living and learning to do."

"And there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Would you be upset if you were to get me pregnant?" I asked.

"I don't know Doe. That's why I try my best to use protection with you, but sometimes we get caught up in the moment like we just did and things like protection don't cross my mind." Smoke admitted.

"It's okay, like I said.... I'm on the pill so I don't think we'll have to worry about that. You told me you were a sex addict. Did I mess you up?"

"Nah, ma. You didn't. If we were to have sex everyday then it would be a problem because it'll only make my condition worse. That's why I try to stay at my place a lot cause I know if I'm around you Ima wanna fuck. Especially cause you fine as hell and you've already invited me in. My dick will get hard at just the sight of you alone. Knowing that you nasty and will wanna fuck back only makes me remember to keep my distance a little and take my time with you. Does that make sense to ya shorty?" Smoke asked.

"It does. I can understand you wanting to be safe and trying to stay protected. At the same time. I'm a woman, you're a man, and there's a connection there both physically and sexually. You're a very young, sexy, and amazingly handsome man. It's going to be very hard for me to keep my hands to myself sometimes, but I made a promise to you and I'm going to honor that. I told you that we would beat your sex addiction and we will. I don't care how long it takes. I'll do my best to behave and not jump on your dick every time I see you. I just need to discipline myself first."

Smoke chuckled then licked his lips.

"Thank you for trying ma."

"You're welcome daddy." I kissed his lips.

He continued to hold me as I closed my eyes and began to drift off into a sleep. Being with him this way made me forget about the heartache Greg caused me.

Maurice made things better; he was my better.