The guard threw miko on the ground and miko got up and sat on the ground and belos came down from his throne and grab her face making her look at him.

Belos:where did you sent your daughter?

Miko:I will never tell you.....I know what your trying to do......I will not let you hurt my daughter......

Belos grabs her neck, picking her up tightly around her neck.

Belos:you will tell me where she is or die in the hand of the titan.

Miko:I would rather die, I will never tell you.

Belos:so be it.

He throws her on the ground grabbing her head smashing her head on the ground again and again and again till he stop and picks up miko's head seeing her face all bloody and didn't show any sign of movement, that shows that she's dead and belos throws her to the guard hard.

Belos:get rid of she body, she is no longer uses to me.

The guard did what they were told and took miko dead body away and belos sits back on his throne again thinking of another plan.

Belos:where ever she sent her I'll be waiting.......her daughter can't hide forever after all........foxes are always curious about new things.

Belos started to laughed and calms down and waits for her return.

Somewhere in another world-night

In a very quiet forest show light shining brighter and faded away seeing the baby and staff. The two tailed fox unattached itself off the staff and grows herself big and picks up the baby.

She walked threw the forest trying to find a place to stay

She walked threw the forest trying to find a place to stay. As hours went by she came across a giant gate to the village and she jump over the wall without getting caught as she walks around looking for a prefect place to stay,she found one. She looking though the window and see two wedded couples. The male had yellow spiky hair with blue eyes and the female had red hair with green eyes.

Kyubi nodded knowing that they would be prefect to take care of the baby kit so she went to the door and knocked and turns back to her small size and waited for them to open the door

Kyubi nodded knowing that they would be prefect to take care of the baby kit so she went to the door and knocked and turns back to her small size and waited for them to open the door. When the door open the woman with red hair look around seeing nothing, she was about to open the door till she heard a sound she look down and gasps when she saw a baby at her door step.

Kushina :minato come quick!

Minato runs to the front door where his wife is and gasps as well, kushina pick up the baby and minato pick up the fox and they went inside the house. They were in the living looking at the sleeping baby trying to figure where She came from or who left her in there open step.

Kushina:oh she so cute, don't you think so minato?

Minato:yea.

Kushina:why would someone leave there baby like that, you poor sweetheart.

She uncovered the baby and they both gasp seeing two fox ears and all nine tails, they were surprised that the baby had fox ears and nine tails and kyubi hop on the table and she had a note in her mouth.

Minato:what's this?

He grabs the note and reads it.

To whoever is reading this

I want you to please take good care of my daughter, she has a very special power that no one can control. You have to protect her with your life, I know you will take good care of her as much as I did. And remember there is no one you can trust. There is a necklace attached to this note and make sure she wears it to keep her identity a secret, no one can know that she a fox demon or else they will find her.Please give her all the love and great life she deserves. Her name is Liz Kitsune but change her last name it for her own protection.

He finish reading the note and grabs the necklace that is attached to the note and sees it a red crystal.

Kushina:oh you poor little one, don't worry we will take good care of you.

Minato:and that's a promise.

The both hug little Liz in a loving hug and little Liz smiled with a giggle. Kushina and minato both smiled as well.

Kushina and minato:welcome the family......Liz uzumaki.