Chapt-2

Jay pov:

"What was that all about" asked Mika

"To be honest i don't even know" I said

"Anyways let's go to our section"I told Mika

"Aight" he said. we were gonna be in the front row so I couldn't wait.

We waited a while for show to get started.

—————time skip.
We on the second song and she saw me in the crowd and smiled while singing.

I winked and smiled. She blushed and looked away.

The song ended and she started singing "into you" my favorite by her.
——————-
I know this song is not by her it's by the one and only Ariana grande but I needed a song that's kinda heated?...
——————
The song started and everyone started screaming and singing along.

"I'm so into you
I can barely breath
And all I want to do
Is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough
Til we cross the line, yeah, yeah"

"So name a game to play
And I'll role the dice, hey"

She looked at me and started singing.

"Oh, baby, look what you started
The temperatures' rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you
To make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)
Before I make a move
(Woo, ooh, ohh)"

She looked away after and sang the rest of the song dancing and jumping around till it was the last bit of the song.

She looked at me again.
"A little less conversation and
A little more touch my body
Cause I'm so into you
Into you"

after that the lights dimmed. She went to get an outfit change.

I was just standing still there shocked.
Mika was just there pushing me slightly with his elbow and smiling.

All the songs played and she looked drop dead gorgeous in all of them and she also looked straight at me for a lot of them. Was she flirting...?

The show ended and everyone was getting ready to leave including Mika and I.

When all of the sudden their was a body guard in front of me.

"Yes?" I said. "Are you Jay" asked the guy.

"Yes why..." I answer hesitantly.

"Come with us" The guy said.

"Ok" I said. I followed and looked back and whispered so Mika can follow.

We made it to some rooms and he said enter the room to the right so I went to it and knocked.

*Knock knock* "come in" answered someone the voice sounded very familiar.

"Oh Olivia hey um sorry someone told me to come to this from an- "it's fine Jay, I told him to send you here" she said

"Ohh aight" I looked behind me to see if Mika was there but no he was already talking to this other girl behind me and Olivia on the couch.

"What was all the staring and blushing on stage?" I said to her smirking.

"Mmm I don't know I think I saw this pretty cute somebody right behind you..?" She answered looking at me and smirking back.

I went a little closer to her and said "are you sure it was behind me and not directly at me." I answered boldly.

"Guess you will never find out" she said.

"We'll see" I said back.

"Who's that" I said looking at Mika and the mysterious girl talking more like flirting on the couch."

"Oh that's my best friend Sabrina"Olivia said.

"Oh cool let me introduce myself" I said nicely.

"Hey what's good I'm jay." I smiled. Mika looked at me with a face that says who greets themselves like that. I mouthed "what" and gave my attention back to her.

"Oh hi jay nice to meet you as well, I'm Sabrina" she gave me a friendly smile back.

"Who introduces themselves like that jay" mika said out loud.

"Shut the fuck mika no one is talking to you" I said to him.

"Shut up dumb ass, at least I can introduce myself normally" He said.

"I did introduce myself normally what did you want me to say?"

Olivia spoke and said "you do know we can still hear you guys right? She laughed.

I looked back at mika and he stuck out his tongue.

Sabrina slapped his arm slightly and said "yeah well now that real mature of you"

"I know I'm mature thanks" he responded

"Dumb ass" I said

"Bitch" he stood up trying to wrestle me we always do this literally could be anywhere.
Except we know it's all good we never get like super mad at each other.

"What's up smart ass" I said

"The sky stupid" he responded.

"Man sit down you're mad dumb" I told him.

I pushed him and He just pushed me back.

"Hey hey hey" Olivia said she got me by my arms and Sabrina got Mika by his arms.

They pulled us back. "Apologize" Olivia told me sternly. I got to admit that it was hot.

"W-what he started it all"I said

"idc Jay you pushed him now apologize" she said.

"Ugh fine... I'm sorry for pushing you even though you deserved it."I told Mika without looking at him.

"Im sorry I exposed you for not knowing how to introduce yourself" he said.

"Whatever..." I turned back to Olivia "happy?" I said facing her.

"Yes, also you're bleeding" she told me.

"What, how?" it must have been Mika's zipper on his jacket when he pushed me.

"I don't know, but come so I can help" she said

"Alright" I followed her.
———————

Second chapter still sucks but it's whatever. book moves VERY fast so if you don't like fast moving books sorry.
Hope you guys enjoy a little by that I mean the drama,
The dumbness and more. Is dumbness even a word??... um anyways it can be very cringe at times ok actually most of it is cringe but yeah that's it bye. Leave some requests if you want me to add something you guys might want in the next chapters coming up.