~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟~ 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝

Start from the beginning

"No clue, but this place is amazing to see stars at night!" You exclaimed, looking over the railing that overviewed a forest. While you were enjoying the wonderful view, Mineta was running about in an attempt to find a bathroom.

"Where's the bathroom?" He questioned, legs pressed together.

It went unanswered as the car that was left untouched opened. "Hey Eraser!"

"Long time no see." Aizawa said with a bow. All of a sudden two women jumped from the car striking poses and dancing.

"Lock on with these sparkly gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, Wild...Pussycats!" With their announcement finished they posed as a kid no older then ten stood in the background with a vexed look. The class wasn't too far off either.

"These are the pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats." Aizawa explained. This seemed to catch Izuku's full attention.

"They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency!" He exclaimed. "They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin-" He was quickly cut off as the one in blue gripped his face, holding him in the air.

"I'm 18 at heart!"

"At heart..." Izuku whimpered, as the claws her mittens came out. "Y-You're 18!"

'That was pretty desperate.' You thought, stiffling your laughter.

"Greet them everyone."

"Nice to meet you!"

"We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain." The lady in red stated, pointing to a mountain that was rather far away.

"Huh? Then why did we stop here?" Ochaco questioned.

"Could this mean..." Tsu trailed off.

"No way..." Sato mumbled.

"Why don't we get back to the bus, huh?" Sero suggested.

You raised your hand, "I second that!"

"It's 9:30 a.m. right now."  The lady gave a grin. "If you're fast...Maybe around noon?"

"No way...guys..."