CH 12: Sports Festival Part 3: All Out Brawls, The Queen of Evolution

Start from the beginning

'Perversion by means of manipulation is one of the few things I do not tolerate. Pull this sort of stunt again and the shock will be more painful'. Zeraora warned, as his eyes narrowed with a bloodcurdlingly glare.

Mineta could only lightly nodded, but the fear was clearly present.

' And make sure you warn your partner too'. Zeraora added as he walked off not even taking a second glance at the girls.

"ANYWAY! HAVE FUN WITH THESE SIDE EVENTS! WHEN THAT OVER WITH THE 16 STUDENT FROM THE TOP FOUR TEAMS WILL SLUG IT OUT IN A 1 ON 1 TOURNAMENT STYLE COMPETITION"!

"YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THESE EPIC MATCH-UPS"! Present Mic declares.

"With that said. Everyone come up and draw lots to determine your match ups. Then you can enjoy the recreational games. The finalists can choose whether or not they would like to participate. Though I'm sure you'll want to save your energy for the finals". Midnight spoke up.

"Starting with the first place team".

Before that could proceed, Ojiro interrupted.

"Excuse me. I'd like to withdraw from the finals". Ojiro said shocking his classmates.

Even Zeraora was surprised to hear this.

"Ojiro"! Midoriya called out.

"What are you doing?! This is a rare opportunity to get scouted"! Iida spoke up.

"I know. But I just can't". Ojiro reaffirms.

"But why? You made it to finals"! Hagakure stepped in.

"I did but... This is the second time I've been in a team with Zeraora and barely contributed. My conscience just won't allow me to keep going with this".

"Ojiro wait. Just think this over". Midoriya pleeds.

"Yeah! You're making too much of a big deal over this. Just kill it in the finals". Hagakure adds.

"You don't get! It's my pride okay! I refuse to give that up"!

"Its like Zeraora said during the student pledge. This event is for us to learn what we can and can't do. I've just been taking advantage of Zeraora's superior abilities. I can't continue on with this". Ojiro makes his conviction firm and clear, any attempt at convincing him otherwise would be fruitless.

"Excuse me. I would also like to withdraw". Shoda speaks up.

"My reasons are about the same as my former teammates. It just doesn't feel right to me, advance like this". He says.

Zeraora was quite surprised to see not one, but two people has take his words close to heart.

"You words are incredibly naïve boys..."

"THAT TURNS ME ON! YOU TWO ARE WITHDRAWN FROM THE FINALS"! Midnight boldly states.

'This lady might be more wild than Pixie'. Zeraora thought to himself.

Two members from the fifth place team would have been chosen to fill the roster, but they gave their positions to another team of Class 1B students.

Tetsutetsu and Eviolite were chosen for the finals.

"Take a look at the bracket my dears! These are your opponents"!

Match One: Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Match Two: Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Match Three: Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume

Match Four: Denki Kaminari vs Evelyn Eviolite