1. Invention & Introduction..

"Hope invention goes to on right place"..

"Yes professor Josef, only division 'A' is remain, that will send on noon only, because they are out from Shimla"..

"Who they are"..

"It's a five invention, Haseena Malik, Anubhav Singh, Rajvir Tomar, Karishma Singh & Santosh Sharma, they all are now settled outside of Shimla, & one is Haseena Malik, who settled in Singapore"..

"Ohh what are you saying, that's great news, how do you know"..

"Well sir her address I got from one of from senior student Cheetah Chaturvedi"

"Cheetah Chaturvedi, batch 2010, he have wine firms, right"..

"Yes sir"..

"Good"..

Invention goes through speed post..

Haseena Malik, now based in Singapore, as architect..

Anubhav Singh, a invester, based in Delhi..

Rajvir Tomar, rockstar, based in South Mumbai..

Karishma Singh, wildlife photographer, based in North Mumbai..

Santosh Sharma, software developer, based in Bangalore..

South Mumbai, staff received a letter from box & walks in the room of Rajvir, he keep the letter on small table with coffee mug, & informed Rajvir about letter & he goes out from the room..

North Mumbai, letter's are over flowing from box, & secretary informed to the flat owner, Karishma pick the call with irks face & listen society secretary's nonsense babbling, & she hang the call on next moment, & getting up from the bed with sleepy eyes, coming out from the flat with shorts & tee, she press the elevator button, & start to wait, one boy staring her with jaw dropped, she looks that with irks & intense look, & ask- you never look girls..

The boy- I look the girls but your sexy legs are mind-blowing, with perfect hips..

Karishma walks towards the boy & says- come again..

The boy- you have sexy & he shut his mouth & start to wincing in pain..

Karishma hit her knee on his balls, & says- I'm like your sister, ok, & she entered in elevator, with showing her middle finger to boy..

Delhi, Anubhav doing his breakfast with newspaper, & his sister keep a letter on his office bag, & informed him about the letter, he getting up from his breakfast with confusing face, & go to collect the letter from his office bag but his cell beep with message & he turn to his cell first..

Santosh Sharma, received the letter, & she make her face with not interested, & she keep it on the side table & again she busy with her laptop, she taking a sip of her juice & do something on her laptop & again stealing some glance, & unfortunately she open the letter, read it, mumbled with herself- Reunion! 10 years, it's long time man, batch 2011, it's not that much interesting but should go or continue the work, she checked her schedule..

Santosh again mumbled with herself- it's not that much tight schedule, I can be there for seven days, it's gonna be short break from all the schedule, & she take deep sigh..

Rajvir check the invitation with excited smile & he says- ohh that's great, a reunion with old buddies, woha! It's gonna be so excited, who knows how all of the guys look like now, hope I'll recognize everyone, Anubhav, Chashmish, Hansu, ohh my god these is amazing, I'm going for this reunion..

Rajvir call his manager & cancel his all schedule for seven days & order to book tickets for Shimla..

Karishma collect all the letters from box & again entered in elevator & start to looking all the letters with irks face but St. Holy high school, Shimla, invention letter envelope change her irks mood with small smile, she quickly open the letter & read it, & says with herself- it's reunion invention, batch 2011, aahh! Why God, why you dice the roll again, back to go past life, well everyone will be present there, shit man! Why these happen!

Anubhav done his call, & turn to letter, he open the letter, & some flash memories drives him crazy with smile & on a next moment he being sad, he blowing some fresh air through his mouth, to controlling his tears, & mumbled- should she be there, what should I do!

Singapore..

Haseena busy with her work of design, cabin door gets open & her partner enter in- hey..

Haseena look back & greet the lady with smile..

Sofia keep letter on Haseena's design paper & says- it's from India to you..

Haseena look to the letter & says- ohh really! She pick the letter in hand & turn around to look who send it, & she read it the address & she smirked & throw the letter in the dustbin again, back to her work..

Sofia looks that & she ask her with curiosity- why you throw the letter in dustbin, you didn't open it..

Haseena- it's not important, & I'm not going to India as well..

Sofia- why!

Haseena- nothing! Now I'm not interested to visit in India, no one is there for me, it's been nine year's now, I'm settled my self in Singapore with my family, & it's school reunion letter...

Sofia- but you didn't open it, how do you know it's reunion letter..

Haseena chuckle & says- high school have one ritual, they call the old batch in school when old batch turn to 10, & this year my batch turn to 10, so I know it's reunion letter, that's why I throw it, because it's useless for me..

Sofia- but you gonna meet your old school friends after long 10 years..

Haseena- I had no friends, and only one friend is touch with me, & we both talked a lot, so many times, & obvious this reunion letter is useless for me..

Sofia- ok, & she left the cabin..

Haseena look once towards the invention letter & nodding her head in no with less interest..

If you like hit the ⭐ & comments below..