Chapter 5 : Roleplay

I come home from work tired and go straight to my room, getting rid of the labcoat. I shriek from fright when I feel someone grab my waist from behind. But I relax in his arms when I realise it was just him. He moves my hair gently and kiss me on my neck as i greedily tilt my head to the side to expose it more to him. He knows how much I love neck kisses and hickeys. He moves up my neck, giving many slow kisses along my neck like there was no rush at all, like we had all the time in the world, like he was savouring me. He kisses my cheek and flips me over to face him and slides his hands inside my top so that his hands touch the heated skin over my waist. As I he again kisses my neck, my eyes automatically close and a smile comes over my face. A  genuine smile for the first time in the whole day. He smiles looking at me and tucks my flicks behind my ears ever so lovingly. Never moving his eyes away from mine. He slowly unbuttons my jeans and asks 

“ How was your day darling?”
“Hectic” I sigh but there’s amusement clear in my eyes as u unbutton my jeans.
“We will take care of all the stress in a bit”
he says with a smile and slides down my jeans and kisses the other side of my neck, sucking it into his mouth playfully, teasing me, arousing me. He knows its my weak spot. Now curious about what he had in mind, I comply with whatever he was doing. I step out of my jeans and push it away with my leg, moaning as u suck on the sensitive flesh. He keeps sucking on it greedily, definitely leaving his mark. My juices just keep pooling at my core. After he lets go, I hear the snapping sound. I open my eyes and look at him with confusion only to see the dark mischievous look in his. I look at him with wide eyes as i feel the collar around my neck and then I grin at him. The satisfaction the collar gives me is indescribable, I just want it on me all day to remind me of him and his delicious dominance. He grabs the ring on my collar and pulls me closer to him and kisses me sensually as he starts to work my shirt buttons. I play with your tongue for while and enjoy the kiss, bitting your luscious lower lip. I steady myself holding onto your shoulders as u open all my buttons. He removes the top and throws it somewhere on the floor, and then looks into my eyes and turns towards the bed. He unsheathes the cover of our bed…
revealing the arrangement of flowers that he had made. There lay a big heart of rose petals on the bed. I gasp at the sight. No one had ever done anything like this for me till date, and it felt so good that he’d do this for me. It was soo cheesy and romantic at the same time. It brought tears of happiness to my eyes, I turn around to look at him, “ You did all this for m-me?”
he lifts me up in his arms and keeps looking at me with love and then nods slowly nuzzling my nose, not saying anything. But his silence said more than his words could at the moment. I knew he loved me more than anything in this world and that he’d do absolutely anything for me. He starts walking towards the bed holding me in his arms. I cling to him like a baby and softly mumble in his neck “I love you”
“I love you too baby “ he says as he lowers me on the bed and lays next to me. He grabs the straps of my bra with his teeth and slides it down over my arm. A low moan arises in my throat as his teeth scrape against my skin. He smiles at me. I know he enjoys my moans. I see him removing his tie from around his neck as he grins at me.
“We don’t want you to get too excited right away.. do we love?”
I’m pretty sure my mouth forms an “O” as I hear him say that. He chuckles and wraps the tie around my head, successfully taking away my vision. I bring up my hand to feel the silky texture of his tie, I smile and bring my hands up to where I think your face is. Feeling your beard, holding ur face in my hands, bringing you closer for a kiss. He gives me long and warm kiss as he turns my bra upside down, revealing my breasts to him. I feel him smile into the kiss and slowly put my head on the pillow. I squirm as I realise that the top half of me is now exposed to him for the first time. I wonder If he’ll like it. I feel his tongue moving down from my lips to my cleavage and over my nipples. He digs his fingers through my hair clutching onto them as I moan at the collective action, getting me more and more excited.

He sucks hard on my nipples, I arch my back into him as I feel the pleasure rushing through me, tugging at his hair. I blush as he slides my panties down and watch him unbutton his own pants. I press my legs together making it harder for him to reach my pussy. After a final pull to my hair, he lets them go as he now licks his way down to my clit. Poking his tongue on my clit, making me more wet than I already was, I swear there will be a wet spot on the bedsheet from my juices. I still don’t give in and keep my legs pressed together. He slides his tongue in between the tight ridge of my legs to taste the juices that were coating my petals(pussy lips). As his tongue swipes over them, I couldn’t control it anymore, my legs loosen and part a little. He opens my legs and licks at my petals eagerly, grinning.

Then I feel his weight on my chest, trapping me with his legs on either side of me. As my blindfold is taken off, I’m face to face with his hard dick. My eyes widen, and my breathes come faster. Not being able to move, I just stare at it. He moves me to the back of the bed, making me sit up and makes two rough ponies out of my hair and holds then tightly, and puts his dick in front of my lips. I mischievously lick the tip, even if its covered with foreskin, I know its very sensitive. I then put the tip in my mouth and gently suck on it. I hear his moan as I look up at him, and with the help of my ponies, he slides more of him in my mouth. I swipe my tongue under his dick, sucking on it and taking more of him. With one hand, I hold his dick and start giving him long slow strokes. He slides it in more making me gag on him, effectively coating his dick with my saliva making it wet and nicely lubricated.

He kisses me on my lips, letting go of my hair only to grab my collar making a fist around it. As he holds my collar, the feeling of me being under his care, being his slave, the feeling that he owns me courses through me. His other hand slowly massages my pussy, moving his fingers along my moist petals. I gasp and moan as I feel your fingers playing with my petals.

He moves me down again so that I could rest my head on the pillow and keeps kissing me as the tip of his dick pokes at my entrance. I moan and hold his shoulders tightly as I prepare for whats about to come. I kiss him with everything in me. He wraps his arms around me making me feel safe. He slowly pushes the tip inside me, stretching my muscles, I bite his lipas he moves a little more and we both moan as my muscles tighten around your cock. Even in the moment of mixed pain and pleasure, I love you even more, I feel that we don’t have any boundaries that separate our bodies now. I dig my nails in his back trying to contain the moan. As he slides in deeper, breaking my hymen, I cry out in pain holding onto you. I watch him push more of him inside me as a smile creeps over his features. I get it, hes happy hes the one to give me this pain. I close my eyes and keep holding him close to me, his body heat soothing me. He slowly moves in and out of me panting in excitement. As he keeps stroking my hair gently, I open my eyes and theres so much in them, love, lust, excitement, happiness, content-ness. I smile at him.
“I’m happy its you who im giving my virginity to” I say as I kiss him yet again.
“Youre the only one I can ever be happy with my love”
I smile at his words “ you can move faster” I say and wink at him
grinning, he grabs my collar again and increases his pace..

Author's note:
Here it is my lovelies, thanx for all your votes and loves, and for all the people who left a comment or a message in my inbox, I'd like to say thank you, thanx a ton ! it's bcoz of you people i get the initiative to write.
keep voting, commenting.
Till next time, stay happy, stay kinky people ;)