ᏔᎾᎡᎡᏆᎬᏚ🖤

Y/N's POV:

"Damn it, Corpse..why haven't you answered any of my texts?" I sighed heavily, staring down at my phone in disappointment and slight worry. I swept wet wisps of hair out of my forehead and leaned on my bathroom sink, still in my bath towel.

Felix said he was going to play a game of Party Animals with Jack, Sykunno, Boyinaband and Corpse and was asking if i wanted to play. I of course said yes and thought Corpse was just really busy but i would eventually see him in the game. Its not an excuse for worrying the shit out of me but at least i'll know that he's safe. I had showered early so i could spend the rest of the night playing and then just be able to sleep.

Sighing again, i turned off my phone and turned around to face the mirror. I combed my wet hair and then got dressed. I wanted something simple so i put on some short black shorts with ripped tights underneath and a big shirt. (Im not really good at describing so here it is)

I went back out into my living room to get my food which i had already ordered

I went back out into my living room to get my food which i had already ordered. I wanted to treat myself so I ordered Y/FF. I sat down at my couch with the bag and turned on my tv to watch One Piece. (Im so hooked on it in ep. 461 😩) Kuma trotted up on the couch and sat in my lap, also seeming to enjoy One Piece.

I watched as Ace was killed and damn near cried my eyes out while choking on my Y/FF but it distracted me from the feeling in my gut that i wanted to ignore but to no avail. Every passing minute i found myself checking my phone to see if Corpse had texted me or made some sort of appearance on social media. But there was none.

Soon, i realized that it was time to get on the game with Felix. My phone buzzed and i jumped, yanking it off of the coffee table with anticipation only to realize it was Felix. I frowned slightly but unlocked the text.

Felix❤️:
Hey heyy! Heres the game code: 4847402

Me:
Thank uu :D!

Felix❤️:
No problem
Btw, do you know if Corpse is gonna play with us?

At his last text i sighed again and rubbed my temples. So he also hasn't heard from Corpse..that only made me feel more uneasy.

Me:
No, he hasn't called or texted me since yesterday night :(

Felix❤️:
Hm okay.
Dont worry, maybe he's really busy and will join later.
Have you eaten anything?

I bit my lip and held back tears. I was really starting to worry about him.

Me:
Okay, im really hoping thats the case
And yes i just ate Y/FF and watched One Piece

Felix❤️:
You still eat that? Your tastebuds haven't changed at all lmao
I attempted making Swedish bread

Me:
And they turned out like hard salty discs? 😂

Felix❤️:
No!
How dare you insult me, i'll have you know im an amazing cook
WHO FED YOU WHEN MOM DIDNT WANT TO?!

Me:
OKAYY I GET IT
BTW YOU ALWAYS BURNT THE MEATBALLS😭
I felt bad to say anything lmaoo

Felix❤️:
Okay but i still fed you and that was when we were kids
Now im amazing, ask Marzia

Me:
Marzia says the COMPLETE opposite tho :/

Felix❤️:
WHAT

Me:
GTG, i have to get on the game now, see ya there!

I managed to laugh, thinking of how childish Felix was. He somehow always made me smile and laugh even when i felt like utter shit. I took in a deep breath and steadied myself so I wouldn't cry again. "Kuma, dear stop trying to drink my monster again.." I whispered, taking the can away from him.

I rubbed away my tears and stood up, turning off my tv and taking the rest of my food with me to my room. I decided to not stream today and i had already let my fans know i wasn't going to. I don't think i could keep up with the chat and play the game at the same time ALL while socializing.

Kuma followed me and i shut the door after him as he jumped on my bed, getting all comfy in my covers.

I set my food down and turned on my pc to join the call and game.

the whole time, i couldnt focus at all on the game and every joke just slipped past me. I laughed only so i could still sound like i was contributing. Thank god i didn't decide to stream. I wasnt feeling like it.

i dont know where he is right now and it pains me so much. I anxiously bit my lip and bounced my leg, feeling more worried. I dont want anything bad to happen.

"Y/N?" Felix asked and i instinctively sat up and stopped bouncing my leg. "Yes?" I asked. "You've been standing in that same spot for the past minutes, we thought you were AFK." Jack said.

"Oh. Sorry about that, i got distracted." I said and Felix snorted. "Why is your attention span that of a childs?" He said jokingly and i giggled a bit and focused back on the game.

"Yeah, are you alright Y/N?" Sykunno asked softly.

"Yes yes, Im sorry-AHH FUCK YOU!!" I said but to my dismay, Jack had picked up my cute fluffy bunny avatar and launched it off the platform. Everyone in the call laughed and the game resumed as i struggled to make it back on.

Just focus on this, im sure he's fine.

I hope.
••••••••••••••••••
An hour later

"Thank you for inviting me to play, it was really fun!" I smiled and yawned. We had played a couple games but my eyes were starting to burn from staring at the screen for so long and it was getting late.

"Of course, we should do this more often!" Jack said and Sykunno agreed. "This was fun guys!"

We exchanged goodbyes and i logged off the call.

I looked to my phone to see a text which made my heart speed up and i yanked it iff the table to see it was from...

an unknown number?

thats strange, i don't remember giving anyone my number.

The said text read

"Hey Y/N!"

I unlocked my phone and typed back.

Y/N: Who is this?
???: You know me, guess!
Y/N: Im not playing around. How did you get my number?
???: :(
Y/N: Well??
???: Its me, Lucas!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEADDD. im sorry i been gone. All is well now and i recently found that there are still people who enjoy and read this book amd i remembered the storyline i wanted to finish so imma do my best to get it out!! thank you for being patient, much love 💗💗