𝟚.𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕚 ℍℂ𝕤

(A/N: Okay i LOVE this crusty gamer man so have some HCs.)

- Even though he loves strategy games, he also vibes with animal crossing.

- When he's feeling down, he will put his head on your shoulder and hug you from behind.

-ARTIST GLOVES

-Let's you braid his hair while he games.

-LITTLE SPOON ENERGY

-This man 10/10 sleeps with plushies.

-If you lay your head in his lap while he's gaming he'll subconsciously run his gloved fingers through your hair. Better yet if you fall asleep he refuses to move.

-Sometimes he's too scared to hold you(even with gloves) so he'll just link arms with you and rest his head on your shoulder.

-TOUCH STARVED

-Loves animals and has brought strays back to the bar if they are injured so he can try to help.

-Doesn't like holding hands but will link pinkies with no hesitation.

-Forehead kisses. Just forehead kisses.

-Him singing you to sleep even though he knows he can't sing but he's trying.

-NOT A HC BUT IMAGINE HIM SAYING "I'll break your Neko Neko kneecaps" AND SOUNDING SO DEFEATED BECAUSE HE LOST A BET AND YOU MADE HIM SAY IT.

-He uses kids watermelon shampoo and no one knows why.

-Cried when you got him a switch.

-Can't tie a tie so he'll ask you to do it for him and he is the world's LARGEST TSUNDERE ABOUT IT.

-He gets cold extremely easily so he is constantly asking to cuddle.

-If you sit in his lap while he's gaming he'll either get super pissed or supper cuddly. There is no in-between.

-HE IS SUCH A CLOSETED NERD AND LOVES TELLING YOU RANDOM FACTS SO MUCH OMG.

-Actually likes flowers and has extensive knowledge about them.

-His favorite type of flower is wild violets because even though they are classified as a weed, they still can be beautiful.

- He loves listening to the rain.