Summer Love- Chapter 14

"Payton Horan and Louis Tomlinson dating?!" the magazine title read.

It was the picture of us holding hands in the park just a week or so ago.
They're just now printing these?!

"Payton, what's this?" Niall asked, holding up another copy of the magazine.

"That was weeks ago, Niall. He was talking me through getting over Jake." I explained.

"Well it's causing quite a riot." He replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Niall showed me the trends on twitter. They were all about Lou and I! All of them!
"You guys have an interview tomorrow right?" I asked him.

"Yeah?"

"Well we'll clear things up there." I said just as I started to get a call from Eleanor. "Hey, El."

"I'm so sorry! If I would have known you and Louis were dating I would have never gone out with him." She spat out the words really fast.

"What? No, El we aren't dating. That picture was taken weeks ago, I'm with Harry." I explained.

"Oh...well in that case, on a scale of one to ten how much do you think he likes me?" she asked.

I giggled a little, "He really likes you. Definitely a ten."

"Really?! This is great! No, amazing!" she cheered.

"Do you want to come over and hang out?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll be over in a second." She replied.

I hung up the phone and shook my head. They are totally in love.
____________________________
DING-DONG

I opened the door to find Eleanor with a huge grin on her face. "Come in." I told her.

"So, he really likes me?!" she asked when she stepped inside.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her up to my room without answering her. When we came into the room, I shut the door behind us.
" Yes." I finally answered.

She squealed a little, "This is going to sound crazy, but I think I like him too..."

"It's not crazy!" I squealed with her.
A knock then came at my door. "Come in!" I called.

Louis and Harry came inside.
"Oh, hey Eleanor." Louis said shyly.

"Hey." She replied, trying to keep her cool.

"We're fixing to go out for lunch; do you guys want to come along?" Harry asked.

I looked at Eleanor; she nodded. "We'd love to." I answered.

Harry took my hand and led me downstairs while Louis did the same with El. Once we were all together and ready to go, we squeezed into the car. I sat in the back with Harry, Zayn, and Liam while Niall drove, Louis sat on the console, and Eleanor sat in the passenger seat.

"Ouch! Zayn, get off my hand!" Liam complained.

"Don't be a baby." Zayn snapped back.

"You should sit on my lap." Harry said into my ear.
I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.
"So we won't be as squished." He added.

"Sounds like a good idea." I winked.

I slid onto his lap and Harry wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." Harry said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, Styles."

Niall was watching us from the driver's seat with a sharp eye; he's way over protective.
Niall and I have this thing we do. It's like we communicate through our eyes. Right now he was saying, "I'm not sure about this."
When I saw this, I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off; he could tell I was frustrated with him.

I love Niall, I really do. He just acts like a father towards me! He's always warning me about guys, and keeping an eye on me. I'm glad he cares, but sometimes he goes a little too far.

After we parked the car, Niall waited for me to get out. When we pilled out of the car, my eyes searched where we were ...Nando's. Of course.
When I was met by Niall, I gave him a very frustrated look.

"Payton, I'm sorry." Niall said, "But it's just your my little sister, and Harry has a background of a player."

"Niall, I appreciate you looking out for me...but Harry is really sweet to me. I love him, and he loves me too" I explained, "I need to experience things on my own sometimes."

Niall sighed, "I just don't want you getting hurt again. What Jake did was awful, and I don't want you to go through that again."

"I trust him."

"You trusted Jake too..."

"Niall, please..." I told him.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You're right, I'm over reacting." He apologized.

We both walked into Nando's together; the guys and Eleanor already had a table. Louis and El were sitting next to each other, of course. Harry saved a seat for Niall and I next to him. When I sat down, Niall was on my left and Harry was on my right.

"Payton, have you eaten here before?" Liam asked.

"Every time I'm with Niall." I answered with a chuckle.

"Us too..." Zayn muttered, "And we live with him, so it's basically all the time."

I held Harry's hand as I looked at the menu and put his arm around me. We then turned to each other and I pecked his lips! As we were discussing what to order, we heard a high-pitched squeal.
We all turned to see a few fans freaking out that they were breathing the same air as the boys.
"Can we hug you!?" One asked.

"Sure." Liam answered.

The two girls hugged each of the boys, but when they got to Niall...they just looked at him. Niall eagerly put his arms out for a hug, but they completely ignored him.
"Yeah, okay bye!" They said and returned to their parents.

I could feel my whole body heating up and the steam coming out of my ears. I was PISSED!

"Payton." Niall warned, "Don't worry about it."

I clenched my hands into a first and then un-clenched. When I get angry, and I mean really ANGRY, I can get violent. Nothing horrible, but I'll give you a black eye if you piss me off enough.

"You alright?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine..." I replied and got up.
I walked into the bathroom to calm myself down. I took deep breaths.
How could those girls have done such a thing?! Did they thing Niall was not good enough for them? Well, guess what! They're not good enough for him!
I lost control and punched the wall. My hand went right through it, leaving a hole.

"Oops..." I thought out loud.", then the pain kicked in. "HOLY SHIT."
I got out of the bathroom as soon as possible, so no one would know that I just punched a freaking hole in the wall.
My hand started throbbing, but I shook it off.

"Payton, what'd you do!" Niall asked as I got back.

"Nothing?" I lied.

"Why are your knuckles bleeding?" Niall pointed out.

I looked down and rubbed my knuckles, I didn't notice how bad it was.
"Are you okay, love? What happened?" Harry asked and kissed my hand.

"I...I punched the wall..." I answered.

"Damn, remind me not to mess with you!" Zayn exclaimed.

After we ate, we came back to the house and watched movies.
Harry and I cuddled the entire time and kissed every once in a while. It was very nice.
"I'm heading to bed, guys." I said after I began getting tired.

"Okay, goodnight!" Harry replied, kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight, everyone." I told them.

"Goodnight!" They shouted back.