< Chapter IX >

IMPORTANT
I really wanted to say that my new book 'announcement' it's really important that everyone who is reading this is has it. For one special thing, in the future I will be announcing a QandA probably when something special comes up. And it's not only that but more! Things like special projects and new projects!

----

I actually did it. I actually kidnapped my own best friend! Was this the right choice?! Was this the right thing to do??! It was! It has to be! I did it for Katsuki! Nothing is wrong with protecting what you love! Right?! I haven't done anything wrong! Am I a bad person? I did do really bad things in the past.

But it's theirs fault!

It was theirs fault that they 'saved' me from the people who actually loved and respected me, it was theirs fault that they where close to Katsuki! It was theirs fault that I got hurt.

I'm not a bad person, they are. They all are! Well except for Katsuki of course! But they all did this to me! They did this to everyone! I didn't do anything wrong!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

----

Word count, 242 words

Tool, phone

----

A/N
Yayayay a update! I was a bit bored from they stories im writing, so I decided to update! these chapters only take couple of minutes, soo yeah. Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day or night!