Try Again........

Catherine: MEREDITH CATHERINE AVERY-GREY AND ADDISON ADRIANNE FORBES MONTGOMERY. I'M GONNA WOOP YA'LL ASSES.

M: Shit...

_____________________________

M: Hey momma!

Catherine: *hits Meredith*. Don't hey momma me.. Pourquoi d'un coup tu fuis l'état et tu n'appelles pas ta mère ?  *Why of a sudded you flee the state and don't call your mother?*

M: Maman, je suis désolé, mais j'avais peur et le cœur brisé. Vous m'auriez tous demandé de rester.  *Mom, I'm sorry, but I was scared and heartbroken. You would all have asked me to stay.* I said pleading like a child like my life depended on it.

Catherine: Laisse moi voir ta cicatrice. *Let me see your scar*

M: Mon quoi!  *My what!*

Catherine: Ta cicatrice ! Je suis sûr que vous en avez un nouveau.  *Your scar! I'm sure you have a new one.*

M: Amende!  *Fine!* *Pulls up shirt and showed her.*

Catherine: Dieu ma petite fille ! Est-ce que ça fait mal ? *God my babygirl! Does is hurt?*

M: Pas autant à ce qu'Addison a fait ..  * Not as much to what Addison did..*

C: * hits Addison every time she pauses* Hai.rotto.mia.figlia. E. per. pensare. Ho pensato. di. voi. come. mio. preferito.  *You.broke.my.daughter. And. to. think. I. thought. of. you. as. my. favorite.*

She heard Derek chuckle in the background and proceeds to hit him the same way she did to Addison.

C: Usted.lo.en.la.mente.derecha.tiene.llevando.mujer.con.mi. Nuera.  *You.what.in.the.right.mind.has.you.sleeping.with.my.daughter-in-law.*

That earned gasps form everyone. If it was one other language they would know it was this one. Luckily there was no nosey nurses of interns down this hall, just them.

D: Sra. Avery, lo siento pero se acostó conmigo.  *Ms. Avery, I'm sorry but she slept with me*

A: ¡No! eso no es lo que pasó.  *No! that's not what happened.*

M: Then what the hell happened!

C: You don't know?

M: Of course not momma! Would I be asking if I did?

C: * hits her. Don't give me hard mouth young lady!

M: Oww momma!

C: You left without letting her explain!

M: To be honest I didn't want to know..

C: But now your going to find out. Do it for my sake. I don't need my daughter fleeing the state again.

M: I will go, but I don't know where my office is.

C: I know. I stopped there looking for you. Now come on! I don't have time to waste!

We went to my office and sat down. My mom left and it was now only me and Addie. I was silent for a long tine until I spoke up.

M: Addison are you okay?

A: Right I'm sorry I should start.. I had just got off from my shift. I had back to back surgeries all day. I was tired and I needed a drink, so I went to Joe's for a drink before I came home to you. At some point Derek walked in and sat on the bar stool next to me and we were talking in a friendly way of course... before I excused myself to g-go to the bathroom. I went and fi-fini-finished m-my drink. That's all I remember from that night. I-I woke up the n-next morning in Derek's trailer with nothing but my bra on. I-I was clueless. I-I knew I wasn't that drunk to sleep with him i-i-it was only m-my first one. So when you left I-I asked him what happened a-and, h-h-he s-said that h-h- I-I-I c-can't b-b-breathe!!

She was a hyperventilating mess, I quickly closed the blinds, locked the door and took off mine and her shirt . Skin to skin contact is what she needed right now. I used to do this with Jackson, Teddy, April and Owen one time. It was when they were having hard night I would do this to comfort them and that was what she needed. I grabbed a blanket from my luggage and we sat on the couch, her in my lap and the blanket around us. She hid he face into my neck. We stayed like that until she calmed down and said...

A: Look Meredith, I know you don't love me no more...but...but I still love you and if..if you give me a chance I want to make this right. Because God knows I wanted and still want to marry you..

I stayed there shocked for a moment. She. Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery still loves me. I might have startled her when I didn't reply. So I smiled like I was on sugar high and said..

M: I need to do three things one now, one when I leave this room and we have to do the last one together.

A: Okay so what is the first one? I leaned in and I kissed her and Christ did I missed these lips. i pulled back and said..

M: Addison, I have never stopped loving you. It killed me that I couldn't be with you. I would also like for us to try again okay.

A: Okay luv.

M: Now you stay here and rest while I do what I have to do. I will be right behind this door Addison.

A: I love you Meredith.

M: I love you too Addie. I'm going to lock the door to okay.

A: Okay Mer

I gave her a kiss, then I grabbed my shirt and put it on. Once I was done I went back outside where everyone awaited. Making sure Addie was okay I turned back and she nodded her head reassuring me then I locked the door. I spotted Derek quickly and, less than a minute I had him on the floor. His face grew bluer every second. It took all the males out in that hallways to get me off him.

C: Meredith Avery-Grey! Stop hurting this man now!

M: Oh I'm sorry for attacking a rapist mom!

Everyone was shocked at this news.

M: Listen here Shepherd you have 10 minutes to pack your shit and leave my hospital or I will block your airway with my hands are we clear!

D: You can't fire me. You don't own this hospital!

M: Oh! That's where your wrong buddy! I got full ownership of this hospital after Ellis died ain't that right Chief?

Chief: Sure is.

M: So I know every single one of you all before you knew me. So Dr. Shepherd you now have 7 minutes to pack your stuff and get your sorry ass out of my hospital are we clear