Chapter 18 - Valentine's day is perfect with you by my side

Start from the beginning

'' Who would have thought that Josh Ramsay could be a super fucking cheesy romantic like that ? '' She said, while I was fulling our wine glasses. 

'' I am full of surprises. You'll see. But for now, I want to do something.''

I took back the glasses and I've put them on the side and I slowly took Ashley and put her over me. She grabbed her legs around my waist and I kissed her on the neck. She got her hands down my body, under the water. It was hot : The water was hot. She was hot. My hands was touching her waist and I tried to stay calm but this little teasy blue eye girl on me was just too much and I couldn't help it.

After our little moment in the hot tub, we went back in the room, took a shower and we went in bed. I've put a movie on and we cuddled with some wine for the rest of the evening.

Ashley

I woke up on Valentine's day morning in Josh's arms. Maybe it was the fact that we had too much wine, but I woke up naked and I didn't even remember how. Josh was still asleep so I've put some underwear and Josh's t-shirt, who was clearly too big for me, and went in front of the patio doors. I took a look of the insane beauty of those mountains full of snow in front of me. The sunshine was rising so much and the weather was perfect, as I can see. I heard some moaning behind me. I turned my back and saw Josh waking up. I ran to the bed and jumped over him.

" Good morning my little baby '' He smiled, and I took his head in my hands and kissed him on the top of his nose.

''Gosh I like to wake up that way. '' 

'' And me, I like to wake up THAT way ''I pulled over the blanket to make Josh realize he was naked. He laughed

'' Damn I guess the wine did a great job. '' 

'' Indeed my lovely young wild boyfriend ''

I smacked my lips on his. It kind of got wild and hot but we stopped because Josh told me we had a big day in front of us. We got ready and went downstair to go in the Jeep. We drove between the mountains until Josh stopped to a tiny restaurant. We went into the restaurant and in the back, there was a table ready for us. With some roses. We sat down and we waited for our breakfast to come. When the meals came, I've let come out a ''Ahhhw'' when I saw the pancakes with a heart made of strawberry and a I love You wrote in chocolate syrup in the middle of the pancakes.

'' How can you be so romantic, Josh ? '' He smiled at the ground. 

'' Well, I think you deserve to be treat like that. And, it's just... I've never had someone in my life that mean so much to me so I do my best to show this person how much my life is complete with her. '' 

'' Ahhw Josh. You start to blush. '' He laughed. I felt he was a little bit insecure.

'' But seriously, you are so adorable with all this. I can't say how much this is perfect. I've felt sick all the last month because we were kind of falling apart but I think we find the magic again. Far from everyone, from your job, from my class, from everything. This is perfect Josh, thank you. I love you ''

'' I love you too darling. What I like of being with you is that I don't have to remember all the sick things i've been through who were bringing me closer to the death. With you, every moment is bringing me closer to the life i've always wanted.''

This made me cry because I was thinking in my head : What if Josh would have continue in the wrong way ? What if, music wouldn't have saved him ? He wouldn't be here today. He wouldn't been a hero for so many people. He wouldn't had achieve so many amazing things. He wouldn't be the love of my life.

'' Why are you crying honey? '' Josh said, taking my hand. 

'' Oh nothing, I was just thinking of how music is powerful ''

He seemed to not really understand why i said that but he smiled anyway. 

After we ate, the big day started :

We went back around the hotel and we went in the mountains to do some skiing. We had so much fun. Around 7, we went back to our room. Josh went in the shower. In this time, I took my laptop and got on twitter. I tweeted : Happy valentine's day to all the lover outside. I'm having a good time with my loverboy in Alberta. I joined a picture of me and Josh in the mountains went we were skiing.

After like, 15 minutes, Josh came out so I went to take my shower. He told me to bring all the stuff I needed to get ready in the bathroom. I didn't understand why but I've bring my clothes and stuff with me. When I was done, I put a little beautiful dress I had. I didn't dry my hair so I just curlled it naturally and put it on the right side of my face. When I got out of the bathroom, there was roses petals all over the bed, the lights was half down and there was a fondue with some champagne waiting for us in the little kitchen. There was candles on the table too. Josh was dressed in a Tuxedoe and he was waiting for me behind a chair. I was so surprised, my hands in front of my mouth and I couldn't speak. Tears started to run down my cheeks.

'' Here's a table for 2, Miss Ashley Lindsley. Would you like to join me ? '' 

'' Of course I would like to join you, M. Joshua Keeler Ramsay ''

My smile was so big at this time. I walked towards him and I sat on the chair and he pulled the chair closer to the table. He sat down and gave us some champagne. We ate our fondue and we talked about so many things. Just random stuff but it actually felt so good. We laughed so much.

Later on the night, when we were done eating, Josh took me by the hand, without saying a single word, and he brought be directly to the bed. He sat down and turned me over, trying to undress me. My dress on the floor, his tuxedoe , well, I don't even know where he went, I sat on his laps, putting my legs around his waist. The only thing Josh kept on him was the tie. I grabbed it and pushed him down on the bed. He turned us over so he could be on top. His hands on my body was making me wanting him more. The teasing didn't last longer, it was too hot between us. His face was so close to mine when he then started to kiss my lips and put himself in me. After this got crazier, I've put myself back on top so I could take control of it. We stopped when he came and we layed down on the bed. Josh took a look at me and said :

'' You are perfect, Porcelain''