016 - location? lap

Start from the beginning

you nodded eagerly, just wanting him to push you over the edge already.

he pulled out until just his tip was in you and immediately slammed back in, deep and hard, picking up the pace with each thrust. you cried out in pleasure, feeling very much full.

"f-fuck, oh my god toshi!"

"that's it baby scream my name." he whispered into your ear, moving to pin both your hands over your head with one arm, leaving the other arm to fondle with your breasts. it just felt so right, the way your bodies melted into each other, creating a perfect rhythm.

your moaning started getting higher in pitch and ushijima could only assume you were reaching your peak.

"i can feel you getting close, you gonna cum all around this dick y/n?"

"ye-"

you were interrupted by the ringing of ushijima's phone. someone was calling him. he stopped thrusting for a second, that building pressure inside you calming down a bit.

he paused for a second and lowered his face to yours with a smirk, his hot breath hitting your face.

"here's what's gonna happen. i'm gonna answer this phone call, and you're gonna take my dick like the good girl you are. if you even think of cumming i'm gonna pound you till you lose the meaning of walking. sound good darling'?"

you nodded, taking him seriously as you knew he would probably follow through with what he told you. he answered the call, raising it to his ear.

"tendou? hello." he started moving inside you again, picking up the pace each thrust. he made sure not to connect with you to minimalise the clapping sounds. you went to place your hand over your mouth to compose yourself when ushijima gave you a look that said;

do it and see what happens.

you understood immediately and returned your hand back to its spot, praying you wouldn't make any noise.

you could feel yourself getting close again and tried forcing it to prolong itself.

"well i am busy right now...what sushi tomorrow? sounds good." he looked back down to you, who was gripping his thighs and biting your lip.

"oh i'm just working out nothing much. how about you?" you thought you were doing quite well for holding your orgasm in.

that was until ushijima's hand found it's way to your clit where he started rubbing in circles. 

it was then that the coil inside you burst and you let out a semi loud moan. ushijima gave you a look and paused.

"hold on tendou let me call you back, something came up."

then he hung up.

"ahhh, i guess you don't learn huh princess? i told you what would happen so now you'll just have to face the consequences." he pulled out of you for a brief moment. "turn around, face down ass up. fuck around with me and watch what happens."

you obeyed his command, bracing yourself excitedly for what was about to happen. you arched your back as much as it would allow, putting your pussy on display for ushijima to see and take in.