ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month. It was nearing christmas and Adam still hasn't reached out.  The Denali's weren't much help either. They searched the whole state of California and Adam just seemed to have vanished. Alice hasn't seen any major decisions from him either.

I was upset once again, but not as deeply as before. Emmett made it his mission to keep me entertained and distracted as much as possible. When I wasn't busy in classes and doing homework I spent most of my time with him or the rest of the Cullen's. Zak wasn't fond of how much time I was spending with him, but Liv was always there to have my back.

"Come on Zak, we were just as bad when we started dating. Young love is about having fun." She would always say to calm him.

"Earth to Angel. Anybody home." Emmett spoke trying to get my attention.

Shaking out of my daydream I turned to face him lounging on my bed.

"Sorry just thinking about Adam." I confessed trying to focus on the present.

"Alice said he was last seen crossing the Canadian border and he looked fine. " Emmett told me for the fifth time.

It made me feel guilty that he has to constantly reassure me. I don't know why any of them put up with me.

"We care about you that's why. Don't ever doubt your worth to our family." Eddie's voice spoke out of nowhere.

My body flinched out of surprise. Eddie was sat atop of the window sill, half in and half out of my room.

"He's not wrong Angel. Nothing you do will make me love you any less." Emmett chimed in.

"I love you guys, too" I mumbled my face heating up in embarrassment.

"She loves me more, obviously." Emmett told Edward.

"Sure, whatever you say." Eddie responded quite sarcastically.

I wasn't sure what either was thinking, but whatever was going on in Emmett's mind was annoying Eddie.

"Whatever punk. Just make sure my girl is okay and try not to bore her to death while I'm gone." Emmett joked.

Edward was here to keep me company while Emmett went hunting. Rosalie and Wyatt wanted to spend some time with him.  Rosalie still only tolerates me, but I try not to let it bother me. I honestly owe her. Without Rose I wouldn't have found Emmett. I just hope one day we could try and be friends.

"Don't stay up too late. I'll see you tomorrow." Emmett said before kissing me goodbye.

I watched as he made his way out my window. He hung from the window sill for a few seconds before winking at me, then dropping from sight.

my monkey man. I thought as I shook my head and giggled at his behavior.

"Aren't you supposed to be studying?" Eddie jokingly scolded.

"Oh, shut up buzzkill." I muttered chucking my textbook at him.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰