CHAPTER 8: CLASS DRAMA

A/N: Okay, so I forgot to say this earlier but Nino, Kim, Alix, Max, and Juleka are on Lina's side but they're spying on Lie-la for her, and they all know that Lina is Leopardess and they all have permanent miraculouses along with Chloe. Luka and Kagami are also on Lina's side and are also permanent miraculous holders.

Lina's P.O.V.

Jason dropped us off at the hotel and then left. We better get ready for a tongue lashing!

Alya: Marinette! I can't believe you didn't tell me you have a brother!

Lina: First, it's Lina, and second, you're not my friend anymore so I don't have to tell you anything.

Alya: Whatever. Anyway, later you can come to my hotel room and we can discuss the dresses and suits you're going to make for the class.

Chloe: Did you not hear her?! You're not her friend anymore so you can't keep using her for dresses.

Alya: That's none of your business!

Chloe: Actually, since I'm Lina's real best friend, it is my business.

Lila: Oh, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault! If I hadn't been here Marinette and Alya would still be friends!

Lina: That's it! I have had enough of you people! You know, I'm actually glad that Lila came around because now I know what you're really like!

Then Chloe and I went up to our room and we decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow we're going to meet up with Cass, Steph, and Babs at the mall. I can't wait.

*Timeskip to the next day*

I woke up at 5:30 and took a shower

Lina's outfit:

( Her hair is still the same colour with white streaks)

I finish getting dressed and see what Chloe's wearing.

Chloe's outfit:

Chloe's hair:

(Still her hair colour)

We go down stairs to have breakfast and the class thankfully isn't there yet. After breakfast we set of to the mall.

*Timeskip to when they're at the mall*

When we get to the mall entrance we see Cass, Steph and Babs there waiting for us.

Babs: Hey!

Lina: Hey! How are you guys?

Cass: Great! What about you, you know with the liar?

Chloe: Amazing! Last night we totally told her off!

Steph: That's great! So who wants to go to the dress store?

All (except Steph): Me!!!

We were walking up out of our second store when a certain blond boy walked up to us.

447 words

Thanks for reading! Love to all!

Bug out!💖