Amato : Oh my... This is bad...

The dragon slowly started walking towards gopal...

Gopal : 😭.... Only if boboiboy were here to save me....

Meanwhile...

Boboiboy : Achooo!!... Seems like someone is talking about me but who??...

Alvaro : Who do you think it is..?

Boboiboy : I don't know... It's mostly gopal who calls me when he is in trouble.....Huh?!... By the way where are they??... I haven't seen them till now!!...

Alvaro : Huh?!... Oh no I totally forgot about them!!..

Boboiboy : What happened to them..??!.. Where is dad and others?!...

Alvaro : Ermm..... T-they were teleported somewhere else by Dark Soul.....

Boboiboy : W-what?!!....

Alvaro : Y-yes...

But then Boboiboy's watch beeped and a hologram of Commander Kokochi came in their site...

Boboiboy : Huh?!... Good afternoon Commander !...(He didn't salute becuz of his injury...)

Kokochi: Oh.. Boboiboy is everything alright there??...

Boboiboy : Yes Commander...But Dad and others are missing!!

Commander : Oh... They are all in planet Snowflakes....

Alvaro : What?!!... Planet Snowflakes??!?!?!..

Boboiboy : Huh?!!.. W-what happened??..

Alvaro : ermm.... N-nothing...!

Alvaro didn't want Boboiboy to know about planet Snowflakes.... The fact that whoever went there never came back... But then...

Kokochi: It seems like they are in danger...

Boboiboy and Alvaro : What?!.. What happened to them..?!

Kokochi : Amato contacted me but then I heard kaizo calling him and the others screaming then the call ended....

Boboiboy : Oh no.... What do we do now?!... We have to help them...

Kokochi : Yeah... We are preparing to leave for planet Snowflakes...

Alvaro : I hope they are safe...

Boboiboy : Commander, can I also come with you please...

Kokochi : Oka..

Alvaro : NO!!!..

Boboiboy and Kokchi : Huh?!

Note: Kokochi didn't knew about Boboiboy's injuries....He only knew that they were attacked and Others were teleported to another planet, So Amato asked him to check if Dark Soul was gone and others were safe...

Kokochi : erm... What happened Alvaro?.... Why are you not letting Boboiboy help us??...

Alvaro : It's just that his injuries aren't fully healed yet... So it's not safe to let him come with you... You know he is reckless...

Kokochi : Oh sorry... I didn't know that he was injured... I hope you get well soon Boboiboy....

Boboiboy : Huh?.... But I want to come with you all to Planet Snowflakes.....

Kokochi : Sorry Boboiboy, but it's not safe for you to go there injured....

Boboiboy : But... Please commander.......I promise that I will not do anything reckless...