Chapter 1

The Jones Family finally decided to move on to somewhere, where they can improve their standard of living. Perhaps, living in a nice ol' mansion, accompanied with a wide gardening to fulfil their goals.

    The scene will just despicts a commonly wonderful family with the same plot - oh, or maybe it is the opposite..?

   "We're here!" the father exclaimed, driving through the gates of their new home.

    She simply stared outside of the old grey car's window with a dull look, yet all curious at the same time. The pink victorian mansion stood tall. It could had been mistaken as a small mansion due to the angle to which it is placed.

  "Seems like we have an old abandoned house to ourselves,eh?"

  "Honey, come on. You're gonna love it here!" the mother voiced, as she smiled looking at her 11-year old child sitting at the backseat.

    The girl remained silent while her eyes scanned the area through the window and then looking at the dim pink mansion.Something about the it just didn't seem right.

    Perhaps, it was only her thoughts because of its appearance which looks like it was abandoned by its first owner for a few years.

   However, she knows for sure, the reason was not it.There was a sense of eerie about it ,combination with such mysteries and chills that awaits her.

   Eventually the car went to stop infront of their new place.The girl jumped out of the car and stood there standing at the faded mansion thinking for a moment.