Crazy Mall Teens And Super Failed Schemes

Start from the beginning

Megumi nodded confidently, "Right!" Before they could run off, a hand tapped Megumi's shoulder.

He turned to see one of the most beautiful teenage girls he had ever come across so far. She was around his height, maybe even taller, and her golden locks glowed in the moonlight.

Megumi felt as though he had seen her somewhere before...

Her tight smile snapped him out of his surprise, "Pardon, but may I see that necklace?" Her tone, as professional as she tried to keep it, held a bit of urgency beneath it in a way that made Megumi instantly hand over the spider jewelry.

"Many thanks!" She shouted out, since Nobara had zoomed off to another expensive looking store, dragging Megumi behind her.

As much as Gojo wanted to tease Megumi for finally talking to a girl, he still had to get the two students back to bed before Principle Yaga handed his ass to him.

Finally, Gojo bought two kid leashes from a concerned store keeper and began to chase the teens as they ran with bags of ridiculously pricey gifts.

See, this would've been a good idea if he managed to catch up with these two.

"Where did all of this energy come from?!" Gojo gasped for air, resting his hands on his knees. He thought hard, how could he catch these two before the sun rose up?

A lightbulb lit up over his chibi form, "Oh!" He pulled out his phone, mumbling, "Boop." As he clicked the three contacts he wanted to call.

After a few rings, the call was answered.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ALL THREE OF US IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT?!"

Gojo's phone flew up into the air, almost dodging his fumbled catches until held captive by his... probably dirty hands.

"SALMON!"

Gojo heard Panda sigh, "Guys, chill out. Gojo-sensei must have a valid reason for waking us up... at such a time.... Though I doubt it."

Fake tears left Gojo's eyes, "Why would you say such a thing, Pan-"

"FUCK that," Maki groaned in frustration. A thud had followed, but from Toge's end, causing Gojo to snort, "Did you just fall out of bed, Toge?"

A hiss and a small, "Salmon." followed.

"Alright, where's the fire?" Maki groaned, shuffling coming from her end. Gojo grinned, "I'm at that one outdoor mall. You know, with that thing that I like in one of those booths there."

"You mean that one mall where you got your set of thon-"

"Nope!" Gojo popped the 'p' as he interrupted Panda.

"The one store with the wacky scammer lady that told you Michelle Jocksan would come to your house to use the bathroom?"

"In a past life, he might've, but his sister did for sure!"

"YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR, SENSEI!"

Panda spoke up, "I have an idea where you're at."

MILF (JJK various x Milf! Curse! Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara