With the caption
"Missing you already"
Gulf liked the photo and send Mew a message instead.
"I miss you more krub"
Gulf send a message and a stickers.

"Hmm someone is in love" Techno blurted out.
Gulf look at No. "In love with whom?"
Bambam just keep on eating while the two keep bickering.

"Can you please shut your mouth No? And watch your word.
You're putting me on an awkward position."
Gulf said with a serious tone on his voice.
"Okay okay I'm sorry. I'm just trying to tease you." Techno said while apologizing.
"I'll gonna go now." Gulf said and get up to leave.

Gulf is heading to the library to get some books he needed on his report when Alex approaches him. Alex is famous in his school coz she always join in beauty pageant. She is like a barbie doll that comes to life. With that long and shiny hair. Hour glass figure. Porcelain looks. Pointed nose,beautiful eyes with thick long lashes. She likes Gulf and the whole campus knows it. They even ship him to her but Gulf don't have any interest in her.
She cling to Gulf and flirt with him.

"Hi Gulf! Where are you going? Let's grab some coffee?"
While she cling her arms to Gulf.

"No Thanks Alex but I need to borrow some books in the library."
Gulf refuse her and pull his arm from Alex.

"Why are you always avoiding me Gulf? Why don't you like me!?"
Alex is making a scene now.

Gulf rolled his eyes in annoyance. Here we go again.

''I don't have time for this Alex. I have a report to finish..I don't have a spare time for some nonsense okay?"
Gulf is losing his cool again. He just continue to the library but Alex keeps following him.

"Gulf what the hell is wrong with me?! What do I need to do for you to like me back?? I've been following you since the school started."
Alex continue chasing him even if they are in the library. Gulf just ignored her and continue browsing the bookshelf to look for the book he need.
Alex is making him uncomfortable now. Gulf walk out of the library and leave her but she still followed him. Whining and making a scene.
Gulf stop and look at her.

"Alex please can you please stop this bullshit? I'm so fed up with your nonsense already. Don't you really get it? I don't date. I got my priority and you are not one of them so stop this right now. Please. I don't have time for this. So just stop following me around. Hope I make it clear to you. "
Gulf said in annoyance.
He walk away and Alex just stand there. Looked hurt.

Gulf attend his next class and settle on his seat when Techno and Bam entered the room. Gulf just sit there and don't bother moving when his friend greet him.
He is so pissed. He just hope Alex stop bothering him now.

"Gulf I'm sorry about earlier. I don't really mean it. Techno said.
" Its fine. Forget it" Gulf nodded without looking at him.

Bam and Techno was bickering when their professor entered the classroom.

Its almost 5pm when their class dismissed.
Techno and Bam ask him if he wants to grab some snacks but he refuse. He just said that his manager will pick him up. The two don't bother him and just agree on leaving him.
He pull out his phone to text Mew when he receive a message from Mew.

"Gulf I'm here at the parking lot.
Gulf smiled when he read the message.

" OTW!🐰"
Then he got up and go straight to the parking lot. He saw the car of Mew.
He knock on the window and the door click. He open it and get inside.
Mew is smiling at him. Mew automatically hold his hand and intertwined it. Mew pull him into a soft and gentle kiss.

"So how is your day?"
Mew ask him.
Gulf just smiled and rest his head on Mews shoulder.
And Mew just patted his head gently.

"So where do you want to go now?"
Mew ask Gulf but Gulf is already sleeping..
They just stay there for a while.