𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.

Start from the beginning

Nano really hated listening, and he was obsessed with Mattia's presence, he loved doing everything with him. And he's been home all day which is why he hated staying inside, he just needed a break from being in his room twenty-four-seven.

"Nooo, please! I wanna go." He whined, rubbing his watery eyes to stop himself from crying.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Mattia asked, coming downstairs and getting his jacket on. "Mattia, I wanna go with you to the store." Nano ran over to the older boy, hugging his legs, upset that his older brother wouldn't let him go just because it wasn't safe.

"Oh, well I don't see the problem. He can come." He nodded, slipping his huge boots on, and grabbing his beanie. "No, he can't. Have you seen the snow on the roads? I don't want him in the car while you're speeding over and then speeding back. It's too dangerous." The pregnant boy shook his head, folding his arms around himself, holding back his small groan in pain.

"Ale, you know I'll never drive like that with Nano in the car, or with any of you in the car for that matter. I know it's not safe...I swear I'll drive super careful, and if anything happens then I'll call you immediately...okay?" Mattia questioned, reaching down and rubbing Nano's back.

Ale looked over at his younger brother who had a begging face on, praying that Alejandro would just agree to him going. "Fine...but you are gonna drive very carefully. Don't pass any stop signs or drive too fast. Especially with the icy roads. Okay?" Ale asked, sitting up as best as he could to give a good warning look to both the boys.

"Yay! Thanks, Ale, c'mon. Let's go, Mattia, let's go, let's go, let's go!" Nano scrambled around, pulling at Mattia's hand, trying to get him to grab his keys so they could go. "Hey, buddy. Slow down, let's get your beanie, boots, gloves, and scarf on. Alright?" Mattia smiled, giggling at the adorable little boy as he helped him get all of his things on.

Going over to the couch to ask Alejandro if he was gonna be okay one last time. "Are you sure? Maybe I can carry you to the car and you can just wait in there while I buy everything we need, I still don't know how I feel about you being alone here." Mattia told Ale, rubbing his right shoulder.

"We'll be fine...I won't get up and I don't have to use the bathroom. It's fine...we're good, and I'll call you if anything. Promise you'll do the same." Ale mumbled the last part, holding his pinky out, letting Mattia do the same before locking both of their fingers together.

"Okay...I'll see you soon, bye. Please, be safe." Alejandro said to both of them. "We will, you too. Bye Ale, see you soon! Say bye to Ale." Mattia muttered, nudging the little boy on the back.

"Bye Alejandro! Love youuu!" He shouted, the sound of the keys rattling behind both boys as they left, the door shutting and the car starting up.

‼️

It had been what felt like hours, and Alejandro was bored out of his mind.

He looked over at the small clock on the mantle, seeing it had only been seven minutes of this grueling agony and complete silence. Just the sound of Willy munching around in his food bowl. "Willy Wonka! Get over here," He made a quiet whispering sound to get the cat to come and lay down next to him, but of course, he didn't want to. Mostly because all Ale did was lay down now.

But he couldn't do anything else, he couldn't stand long enough to get somewhere before getting dizzy or starting to tilt forward because of his stomach weight. "Asshole..." Ale grumbled as he watched Willy jump up on the mantle, sniffing around a bit before laying down.