𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.

Start from the beginning

I groaned a bit..."I'm...I'm trying to get into this school," I replied, taking the paper and flipping the page. "No offense Ale, but I think you're seven years late," Mattia said. I rolled my eyes, "No dingus...I'm...I'm applying to be a teacher at a school."

Mattia scrunched his face up, sitting up straighter. "A-a teacher? What...I mean-like...don't you need to...be like a professional at that?" Mattia asked me, scratching his forehead confusedly.

"Thanks...for your love and support." I sighed, looking down at my chewed-up fingernails. "Ale, I-you know I didn't mean that like in a mean way or anything but like, you're supposed to be skilled at that stuff, no?" He questioned, shrugging a bit.

"Well, seeing as I've been pulled out of school at an early age. I couldn't work to get a degree in teaching. But, y'know how it's okay now with how our world works...before I was pulled out of high school I worked with special needs kids. And I've always wanted to be a teacher for young kids." I explained.

"O-okay then. Whatever you think is good-"

"Orientation for it is tomorrow. So I'll be gone from like two p.m. to six." I said, fixing my sweater so my shoulder was covered. "Alright, cool. Just, just try not to walk around so much. You'll kill yourself from all that walking." Mattia warned me.

"Whatever......so, what were you gonna tell me before?" I asked, collecting the papers and setting them on my lap as I continued reading. "Oh, that I'm gonna have friends coming over. They said that they wanna meet you, and stuff. Also that they wanna help me set up for the baby. They won't be here for long, just for a bit...just wanted to let you know so you didn't get nervous or anything. They're nice, and they won't be weird so don't freak out." Mattia nodded, pushing his phone into his back pocket then walking back inside.

‼️

Drawing is so dumb. I used to love it so much. I'm not sure if it's because of me being pregnant or if it's just that I keep drawing the same damn bird over and over again.

I stopped myself from moving my pen when I heard tire tracks coming up the driveway. "Ale! Someone's here!" I heard Nano shout from upstairs in his room, I huffed. Mattia is already a scary person in general, I can't even imagine what the people who he hangs out with look like.

"Coming baby!" I called back, struggling as I pushed myself off of the lawn chair, bringing my book and stuff inside.

"Who is that?" Nano asked, peaking out of the red curtains near the living room TV, "Nano, you creep. They're gonna see you, you gotta be slick. C'mon, just sit on the couch and act like you aren't doing anything weird." I said, lifting him on my hip before sitting him on the couch on my lap.

"Your belly is big," Nano pointed out, staring down at my stomach. "Thanks, Nano. That helps with my insecurities." I sighed, reaching for the remote and turning the tv on so and looking for a Disney movie.

"Ale? Babe-oh, Alejandro." Mattia said as he opened the front door, coming inside and seeing me. "Uh guys, this is Alejandro, and his little brother Nano...And Ale, this is Jehad, Alvaro, and Alex." Mattia introduced me to the three tall guys standing behind him, all of them smiling kindly. "H-hi," I mumbled, holding my hand out to Mattia so he could help me up since I was basically sinking into the couch.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you. It's crazy, you're just like Mattia described you," The shortest guy said, Alvaro, is his name. He seems nice, a little fidgety though. "Oh...Mattia says stuff about me...?" I asked quietly, taking his hand that he had been holding out as he came up to me.