Genos' eyes widened a bit, "Master! Get down!" He tackled Saitama to the sidewalk, near an alleyway..

Leaving me in the middle of the street. I turned around, seeing a bunch of high school kids running my way. My eyes widened, they didn't seem to realize I was there as they jumped towards me.

Before I could register what the hell was going on, in a blink of an eye, I was beside Genos in Saitama's grasp. He glared at his disciple as Sai pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair, calming my fast beating heart.

"I am deeply sorry Alexis-San!" I looked away from my husbands chest to see Genos bowing deeply.

After I assured him it was okay, we looked up to see another robot casting a shadow over us and pushing the buildings surrounding us apart, exposing the alleyway we were in.

Just as Saitama got ready to punch it, Genos intervened, "Let me handle this Master!" He just shrugged as he stepped over to me and held my hand gently, allowing Genos to defeat the robot.

As Genos continued fighting the robot I turned back towards the street, I saw some of the students from before fighting the robots, while others fled from them.

I nudged Saitama to look over to where my focus was, "Do you think they're doing it for fun?" He hummed an 'I don't know' and we just kept watching the kids.

I saw explosions going off in one direction and a echos of destruction in another.

I looked over towards my right and saw a girl with brown short hair underneath some debris that had fallen.

I turned towards Saitama who nodded his head, I smiled sweetly with my eyes closed. Just as Saitama ran to me before, I ran to that kid with the same speed.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me up and down. I gave her a reassuring grin as I lifted the slab of concrete off of her easily.

Aizawa POV

The rest of the teachers and I stared at the monitors, evaluating our students to be.

Then, I saw a blonde man, with what looked to be a robot body, defeating one of the exam bots. "Who's that kid?" Midnight looked over to where I pointed, "You sure that's a kid."

She purred seductively as she examined the mystery man. Not long after, I noticed another unknown person just appearing before a student under some concrete. As if she just materialized out of thin air.

All Might surprisingly noticed and pointed it out, "Another unknown citizen?!" The rest of the teachers turned towards the monitor. She had light brown hair that reached the middle of her back. She also had a plain white shirt and blue jeans with black high top converse.

'Who wears that to an exam to become a hero?'

I was then shocked to see her lift the debris off of the student with ease. Then a robot loomed over the two girls. But the robot was defeated in an instant, the female not moving from her spot.

I blinked my eyes quickly, "What just happened?" The rest of the people in the viewing room murmured as well, not knowing the answer to my question.

Then I saw a bald man in a yellow suit, white cape, red gloves, and red boots next to the lady with light brown hair.

Present Mic hummed curiously, "Now who's this?"
I groaned as I pinched the bridge of my nose,
"Guess we'll have to find out."