𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.

Comenzar desde el principio

‼️

‼️

Mattia gave Alejandro's hand a little squeeze, Ale turned his head towards him, smiling seeing how adorable Mattia looked in his whole outfit. Mattia tried to cover up his outfit a bit with a black zip-up but ended up giving it to Alejandro because Mattia didn't like people looking at Ale like he was a piece of ass walking and talking just because of what he was wearing.

Nano ran over, holding a bag of grapes and throwing it in the basket Mattia was holding. "Can I get a toy!?" He asked loudly. Mattia would have said yes but then again it's Alejandro's decision, "I'll pay." The older boy said, Ale pursed his lips. "Alright fine." He nodded, Nano smiled before running off to the toy aisle, Alejandro watched closely and kept an eye on him.

Alejandro decided it was okay to walk around the store since Mattia was watching his little brother and he was safe.

He scanned around at all of the people shopping and with their families. "Mommy! Can I get this one!?" Alejandro looked over his shoulder when he heard a little girl run to her parents, holding up a barbie doll.

He bit his bottom lip, quickly walking past them and just looking around.

He stopped when he looked up and saw the baby and parenting section. 'What a coincidence.' He thought to himself sarcastically. Mattia had been recently talked about shopping now and getting ready for "it" Alejandro always just ignored him and said that he had plenty of time.

The only times that Ale has seen this much baby stuff and newborn-related things were when Nano was younger. Pacifiers, bottles, tiny blankets, bibs, teething toys. Almost everything you can think of for a baby to pack in a diaper bag was there.

"Like mom heaven here," He said to himself quietly. Dragging his fingers down the rack of diapers in plastic bags. Looking at the sippy cups, and the handles, made him think about how tiny the baby will be.

Yes, Alejandro isn't an idiot. But just thinking about it too much made him want to cry. Babies are always so tiny, but this baby will be living in "his" house.

"This your first?"

Ale jumped hearing that and almost punched whoever said that in the mouth. "Shit—sorry you just spooked me." He apologized, turning around to see a woman, maybe twenty or twenty-five, holding her pregnant stomach and a shopping basket with a couple of baby shirts in there.

"Oh, sorry about that," She said with a small laugh. Ale nodded, pulling at his sweater sleeves, "It's fine, and uh...n-yes, yeah I guess it is. You?" He asked, she smiled, looking down at her stomach.

"Nope, actually my fourth." She told him with a nod, "I'm Kate." "Alejandro, nice to meet you." He replied, holding a hand out to her, which she gladly shook.

"I and my husband have uh...we've tried to get pregnant so many times, three times actually...and it was just awful. We've tried everything...but fourth times a charm." She said.