𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.

Start from the beginning

‼️

Alejandro shut the front door with his foot, carrying the bags full of clothes and smiling as he saw Willy laying on his cat bed. "Thanks for the help Nano!" Alejandro yelled as his younger brother ran upstairs to his room, shutting the door to play in his Nintendo switch without being bothered.

"Hey, you went shopping?" Mattia asked, coming out of the kitchen and walking towards Ale, taking the heavy bags out of his hands. "Yeah, just for a little bit. I actually got carried away and forgot to go to the grocery store. Also, I paid with your card but that's not the point." Alejandro said in a rush ad Mattia set the bags down on the counter.

"Lookit, I got you these really nice t-shirts because most of your tops are just black...also! I got you jeans, look how handsome, you're gonna look so adorable." Ale said excitedly, showing Mattia the blue jeans he was holding up.

"And I got you these dress pants because I notice that all the "meetings" you have with your dad, are meant to be formal." He explained, happy with his purchases.

He stopped talking when he realized Mattia didn't look very intrigued. "Hey, I'm not done, I even got you jackets for the winter because you only have hoodies," Alejandro whined, showing the thick black winter coat.

"Yeah, that's really cool Ale. Thanks." He said with a nod. Alejandro's lips pursed as he said that, "Okay great, now can you try them on since you think it's "really cool"?" Ale asked, holding up the clothes. Now it was Mattia's turn to purse his lips. "I've got stuff to do, but after I'll-I'll try them on in-in private," Mattia told him.

"But-but I want to see them on, why can't I see?" He asked. Mattia couldn't come up with a good fake reason for that one. He couldn't hurt Ale's poor feelings by saying he just didn't like the outfits Ale got. They really just weren't his style.

"No, it's nothing, just...I don't-I don't really like those outfits...it's just...like not me I guess." He shrugged. Alejandro looked down at his hands, putting the clothes back in the bag and nodding. "O-okay," He replied.

Mattia's heart broke, seeing Alejandro immediately look disappointed. "No-I-I didn't mean that in like a 'you can't do anything right' kinda way it's just-"

Alejandro whimpered, starting to cry at Mattia's words. "No, no-I-I-oh god, I swear. I didn't mean that rudely. It's just those clothes aren't for-for me y'know? Maybe like an old guy but-" It didn't take long before Alejandro started sobbing, apologizing over and over again because he couldn't find any new clothes that Mattia would like.

"I'm so, so sorry! I looked everywhere and I stopped when I saw a shirt I thought you'd like. I-I-I got carried away-I'm sorry I get you clo-clothes that make you-you look like a-like a grandpa!" He cried as Willy rubbed himself on his leg, before crawling on the counter.

Mattia quickly ran over to Ale, wrapping his arms around his body. "I'm sorry." He whimpered, squeezing Mattia's shirt in his hands. "No it's okay Ale, it's okay. I'm sorry for being so mean, I'll-I'll wear it." He suddenly said.

Alejandro looked up at him, giving him a confused look before shaking his head. "N-no, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"No really, I'll wear it. This shirt actually looks comfy. I'll wear it to the grocery store." Mattia said holding a white shirt up to his chest, making Alejandro wipe at his eyes. "You will?" He asked, the older boy nodded. "Yeah, of course."