13

NOTICE AND ALSO HELP NEEDED!!
So hey guys, so I was wondering if any of you guys could make some questions for me for the story or like comments. Please comment them here and I will most likely use them for the future chapters.

Questions (used during Suna's live streams)

Comments (also be used during his lives)

Thirst comments ( cause why not)

Thank you guys so much. It would be a big help and feel free to make more then one!

——————————————————————-

SUNA POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I am so fucking in love with this boy it's crazy. Like seriously. I need help.

Osamu was currently in the washroom and I was currently having a mental breakdown. Don't take this the wrong way because I am definitely overjoyed. I am just still so shocked due to the last event that took place right in my little apartment room.

I need a chill pill. Shit do they even make those?

Okay any moment now, Osamu would walk out. I just gotta be my normal self. Yeah. Easy as that.

The door opened and Osamu had walked out. He took a while in there but when he came out I kinda saw why. His face was a light shade of pink. Was he blushing?

A smile crept up my lips when I realized he had the same reaction I had.

"So... how bout another date?" I ask. Smooth. Yeah I know. I'm just really out there you know. A go getter type of guy.

"Just give me my clothes so I can go home." Osamu deadpanned.

"Aw but don't you wanna spend the day with your boyfriend?" I tease.

"Ohh ya mean my boyfriend named not you?" Osamu asked oh so innocently.

"Really? Did I ever tell you that my name is also not you. Well now you know." I say.

"Let's go on a date!" I say once again.

Osamu just sighs but doesn't deny it. He just walks out the door without grabbing his clothes. I quickly slip on my shoes and grab a disguise before following him.

"Sooo where are you going?" I ask.

"The Arctic." Osamu says.

We ended up walking all the way back to Osamu's dorm. Atsumu wasn't back yet from Sakusa's place so it was just Osamu and I in the dorm room. Osamu walked to the fridge and pulled out a plate of onigiri. I just watched him eat since watching him was my favourite thing to do.

Well if the morning even wasn't surprising enough, I was even more shocked when Osamu held out an onigiri for me to take a bite out of. His head was turned to the other side but his hand urged me to eat. I let out a small chuckle before leaning down and taking a bite out of his onigiri.

You'd think I would take a normal sized bite but know I took the biggest mother fucking bite I could fit in my mouth. Osamu's head snapped down as he looked at the remains of his once whole onigiri.

I watched as he looked at me then his onigiri then back at me, then his onigiri.

"Y-ya how DARE YA" Osamu yelled and started chasing me. I quickly ran and jumped into his bed. Osamu chased after me and jumped on top of me on his bed. He kept punching me with his little fist. It was funny to see him so mad.

I quickly got a hold of his wrist and flipped us over so that now Osamu was the one lying under me.

"Sorry but I'm the top here." I state and smirk.

Before Osamu could respond the door slammed open.

"SAMU" Atsumu yelled. He took one glance at us before slamming the door shut once again.

"DONT FUCK IN OUR DORM ROOM" I could hear Atsumu yell from outside. I looked down and saw that Osamu had a flustered face. I booped his nose before climbing off of him. As much as I loved that position, I decided to let Osamu off the hook considering I just ate his onigiri.

Osamu was mumbling incoherent words as he got off the bed. I went to open the door for Atsumu who was sitting outside the dorm.

"So did you get fucked?" I asked.

"How did ya know?" Atsumu asked.

"Magic" I say waving my fingers in the air.

"Well what was going on between ya two?" Atsumu questioned.

"Nothing." Osamu stated flatly.

"Common Samu that was definitely not nothing. Tell me. I'm yer twin brother!" Atsumu begged.

"Unfortunately." Osamu said.

"Suna ya can tell me then" Atsumu said turning to me.

"Nah I don't feel like it." I said.

Suddenly a ding went off. It was Atsumu's phone. He pulled it out and he looked through his notifications.

"Aw I missed yer stream this morning Suna." Atsumu said.

"It was just a short one." I say. If Atsumu saw that stream he would have known that the floating blanket was Osamu and then Osamu wouldn't hear the end of it. It's my job to annoy Osamu so I just didn't te Atsumu.

"Woah sunarin and mystery person is trending on Twitter. OH MY GOD SAMU IS THAT YA IN THE BACKGROUND?!?!" Atsumu yelled all of a sudden.

...

"No." Osamu responded.

"THAT IS OBVIOUSLY YA. DONT EVEN LIE" Atsumu yelled.

"Yo take a chill pill" I say.

"Do those even exist?" Atsumu asked.

"I ask myself the same thing, don't worry bro but seriously chillax a bit." I say.

"Wow yer fans are going crazy. Everyone is trying to figure out who that mystery person is." Atsumu says.

I kinda expected this would happen. I honestly don't want this to happen since I didn't want Osamu to feel uncomfortable with all this. It's almost inevitable now.

Atsumu kept looking through his social media before he looked up at me and asked.

"So... did ya guys fuck?"