12

SUNA POV

The next morning...

I was surprisingly the first one awake. Yup, Osamu slept like a rock. I bet if no one woke him up, he could probably sleep forever. Even though I was awake, I still remained in bed. I was obviously staring at Osamu and probably have been for the past 10 minutes already. This is like my new hobby.

After another ten minutes of staring I decided to get out of bed. I basically just made a beeline towards my computer table which was only five steps away since I lived in a one room apartment. I guess I should stream before Osamu's up so I won't have to worry about it later.

I grabbed my headset and started up my computer. I checked my calendar and realized that I actually had a fan sign I had to attend to coming soon. Damn how long has it been since I had a fan sign? Like it's seriously been ages.

Once my computer started I opened up twitch and began my stream.

Sunarin is going live!

Surprisingly a lot of fans joined fast. Like no offence but like how do they join that fast? Do they just watch the notifications or have a really loud one to say sunarin is live now?

I made sure the camera was pointing at me and brushed my hair a bit with my hands.

"Hey guys! I know right morning stream. Well anyways surprise. Since I missed yesterday's stream I decided to do one this morning." I started as I looked through my games. I didn't really have anything I wanted to play so I was pretty much just scrolling aimlessly.

"Are you guys excited for the fan sign. I hope you get your shit together and join me in my next fan sign. Hopefully this fan sign turns into a blast so we can make all those people who didn't come jealous." I give the camera a grin.

I kept looking for a game but in the end I couldn't find any game I wanted to play at the moment.

"So how bout today I just do a Q&A session. Let the comments come in." I say. I watched as the comment section exploded with comments.

I answered some questions to the best of my abilities. (IM SORRY IM SO LAZY AND CANT THINK OF ANY GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK;-;)

SUNA YOU'RE SO HOTTTT🤤🤤

FUCKK ME PLZ

SENDING LOVE😘

I watched as these comments kept pouring in. I always enjoyed reading the comments since it always made me feel good about myself. Gotta love this flattery.

LOVE UUUU SUNNAAARINNNN

OMG LOOK AT HIS EYESS

HUGS

The comments just kept coming in.

OMG WHO IS THAT?!?!

SECRET LOVER?

OMG SUNARIN IS DATING?¿

WHO IS THAT

WHO?!

NO WAY!!!

I frowned at the comments. Where is this nonsense coming from. What are they even saying? Like what the fuck?!

Wait...

I snapped my head behind me and saw a moving blanket. I then notice the two feet sticking out as the blanket slowly moved towards my front door. I tried my uttermost hardest to hold in my laugh since I knew who exactly that "secret lover" was.

Osamu was covered in my blanket and wrapped up like a burrito. The fans weren't able to see his head since it was also covered by the blanket.

I quickly turned back to my stream.

"Oh my fucking god my blanket is floating on it's own. Isn't that weird? Yeah I agree okay imma stop the stream now and get to the bottom of this. Bye for now!" I waved and immediately shut my stream off before standing up and bear crushing the giant burrito.

"And where do you think you're going?" I ask.

"Anywhere but here." Osamu mumbled.

"Aw why the sour response? I helped you and your drunk ass last night. Don't you think I deserve a reward." I ask.

"Ughh is that why my head is hurting?" Osamu asked. "And also why did ya bring me here?"

"Well you're twin brother got the D last night if you know what I mean." I respond which earned a small gasp from Osamu.

"Why am I wearing yer clothing? Wait... who changed me?" Osamu asked.

"Hm, who do you think" I pretend to think. "You look adorable might I add"

"What the fuck happened last night?!" Osamu asks with a mix of scared, nervous and panic in his expression.

"Well basically, you got really drunk. You and your twin went crazy on the dance floor and eventually fell asleep on the floor. Sakusa and I had to carry you guys back to the car and take you home so you should thank me for carrying your ass back. Also don't swear. You're to cute to swear even though it was kinda hot." I finish.

I couldn't really read Osamu's expression but after a while he spoke up.

"Fine."

"Fine?" I ask.

"I'll give ya a reward or whatever you said it was as thanks."

I was surprised that Osamu actually agreed to giving me a reward. Of course I meant it in a pervy way when I said it at the beginning but I can't have him knowing that...

"Oh I mean a kiss wouldn't be that bad." I say.

I watched as Osamu's eye twitched in anger. Oh god I loved annoying him.

"No."

"Pretty please? I had to carry you allllllll the way here." I say.

"Ughh fine but only one on the cheek." He finally gave in and I was genuinely shocked.

Before I could even process anything I could feel Osamu's soft lips touch my cheek. It was a mere second yet I could never forget that feeling. I'm a whipped man.

"Okay there's yer reward. Now don't disturb me." He said before walking into the washroom and slamming the door shut.

I literally stopped working.