𝟭𝟱☂︎︎

XV

XV. ❝𝗚𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 SHIT

─── YOU QUICKLY SAT up from your bed because of a dream that you had. Or nightmare as most people call it. It was more like an unwanted dream. A dream that pleased half you're expectations, but, the other half was unwanted. You were panting as if you were taking your last breath of air. You thought that maybe everything that happened last night was a part of your unwanted dream but, when you looked out to the nightstand you saw that poorly drawn drawing of you and Brahms. "Shit" You muttered as you looked at the drawing. You started to calm down until you heard something. "Nope. I'm staying right here. On my bed" you said to yourself. You weren't gonna rise it.

'Maybe I should get up to lock the door' you thought before you got up from the bed and quickly ran over to look the door and run right back to bed. You started to zone out until the telephone on you're nightstand started ringing. You didn't want to pick up the phone but, the loud ringing bothered you. You calmly picked up the phone. You seemed calmed but on the inside, you wanted to just out of the willow. "Hello?.." You tried to say loudly but, came out as a whisper. This scary shit was eating you up as flies do with blood. Or is it sucking up?

"Y/n?.. I can't hear youuuu" A child's voice said through the phone, making sure to make the 'U' stand out. At this moment you wanted to die and you left like you were going to die. 'Be killed by a kid? That's embarrassing' you thought, so, You kept the conversation going. "Is that you Brahms?" You said a lot louder to make sure he could hear you. The last thing you wanted to do was upset the kid for 2 reasons.

REASON ONE: the kid might be crazy and want to kill you

AND

REASON TWO: you hate when children cry

"Of course it's me. It's Brahms. Are you babysitting other kids?" Brahms said in a bit of an angry tone. "W-what? No, you're the only kid. All the others are annoying" you tried to compliment him. "Y/n," Brahms said in a much happier tone.
"Yes, Brahms?" You said trying to calm yourself down. "Thank you for following the rules," Brahms whispered. Was he embarrassed?

"Y-your welcome Brahms." You said. There was a wave of silence after that. You didn't speak nor did Brahms. It wasn't awkward nor comfortable for either of you. You felt like you were gonna shit your pants. "I have a treat for you, Y/n," Brahms said before he hanged up. You were most definitely scared and confused but, you were comfortable since you were on your bed. You set the phone down and got up when you heard footsteps. You crouched down and saw something be placed on the ground. You also heard humming. The lullaby.

Brahms Lullaby. The one that you played on the piano. You stayed there on the ground until you heard footsteps and humming fade away. You would have opened the door immediately but, the fear was eating you up. "Shit, do I want to open that door." You muttered to yourself. You didn't want to open it but, needed to, I guess. You stood up and walked over to the door. You saw no one until you looked down. Still saw no one but, found you're favorite type of sandwich.

"Oh, That's freakishly sweet of him"

A/N: I have my vacation in a few days and I decided to make a new chapter since I won't be able to update while I'm having my Vacay. Also wanted to thank you guys for all the support since this month has been rocky for me and 2k reads. I'm extremely grateful that I have such amazing people in my life. Also Made a new book, it's Brahms heelshire [ preferences, headcanons and imagines] Bye <3