Scared of the Dark

Start from the beginning

Mew got down on one knees and Gulf busted out in tears.

This was the moment. The moment Gulf had always wanted so badly. The moment he would pray for every night for years that he had a crush on Mew. And when they finally started dating he wasn't sure if he was going to make it this far.

But he did.

M: Gulf. My one and true soulmate. Tonight as we celebrate 2 years of being boyfriends I want to take this time to change that title. Because a guy like you deserve so much. Despite me not knowing fully well if I can give you everything you want, I want to be the person who can provide all your needs. The one that you can rely on and the one that relies on you. I want to be the lover that makes you know how much you're worth, on your successful/best days and also the one who reminds you of the worth on your depressing day. I really suck at proposal and didn't write a speech because I wanted to speak from my heart. But it's funny that when you're around I always seem to be at a loss for words. Instead of saying all of this now I want to say this on our wedding day when we promise to stay together for a long time. Gulf Kanawut will you marry me."

Shit. The tears were heavily clouding his eyes. He couldn't even see the guy that was proposing to him now.

🌻💍

G: Mew Suppasit. My one and true love. You know very much my fear of the darkness but since the day you came into my life you've always been my light. My shoulder and my priority. Today as you kneel infront of me to propose I wouldn't even think twice to say yes.

G: But I won't.

M: Oh my god thank you baby for accepting my- wait what?

Now it was Mews turn to cry.

M: What baby? Are you saying no. Are you rejecting my proposal? Why. What is it. Did I say something wrong? Is this some sort of prank? Gulf babe if this is a joke then it's not funny. It's seriously not. Stop playing-

G: No Mew. Unfortunately for both you and I sake this is not a joke. Before we both go any further and regret this more than we already will let's just end it here.

M: You can't just break up with me Gulf. This is some joke right. Stop fucking playing with me. GULF! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

Both guys were now in full blown tears.

M: You can't do this to me. Not when I finally realized that I can't live without you. If you leave me now I will surely die. Gulf baby please. Don't do this.

G: No Mew. I have no choice but to. Were not good for each other. I'm not good for you. I'm not-

M: WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN. Gulf your not good for me you're perfect. We BELONG together. Baby whoever told you that should go die. We belong together and nothing can change that. WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT WE'RE NOT GOOD FOR EACH OTHER.

G: You. You did! Mew you did. You did all of this. If you didn't love me why didn't you just say so. Why waste my fucking time Mew? What did I ever do wrong to you?

Gulf was sniffling with his puffy red nose, tears streaked filled eyes.

G: I found out. Why did I have to find out? Why did you have to do this. Just why?

Gulf crouched to the floor holding his stomach.

To say that Mew was confused was an understatement. His lover was rambling about different things. Each time his words got more incoherent over his sobs.

M: What do you mean baby? What did I do?

G: You cheated Mew. Why the hell would you cheat on me. What did I ever do to you Mew that would cause you to cheat.