part four

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
smutt in detail, swearing

It was the next morning and you open your eyes, you look at the clock and see it's 6:30am. Why am I up at 6:30? You thought. You then look right in front of you..and there was Bucky. He looked so peaceful sleeping. The golden sun looked so burnt reflecting on his face. You then sense what's around you. Bucky's arm is around your body, as you rearrange your head. Bucky moves and begins to open his eyes, you make eye contact and you both smile. "Good morning Doll" he said in his sleepy voice. "Good morning Buck". You both just stare into each other's eyes for a bit, savouring every moment with each other. You then bury your head into his shoulder with his chin resting on top of your head.

You start kissing his neck, softly nibbling leaving hickeys. He lets out a chuckle and says " you know what I like doll..you know me too well". You begin to reach his own lips and you both start making out. You soon after get up and sit on him without breaking that kiss. With his hands he grabs your ass and smacks it. You are wearing a tight grey tank top and small booty shorts. He could grab anything. You both let out a soft moan. You start to motion yourself back and forth creating a rhythm and push your hips down at his bulge all at the same time. You could feel him getting hard. Really hard. He lets out a groan.

You then undress his boxers leaving him completely naked. You start studying his muscular body. Starting from his chest all the way down. You then slid his dick into your wet pussy still with that motion. You let out a scream "B-Bucky", " keep going doll". You hit both of your climaxes. Leaving the bed a mess you say "imma shower", you winked and left swaying your hips feeling his gaze but Bucky didn't seem too pleased.

Your are in the shower and see Bucky join you. He then spins you and whispers in your ear "you did that too quick, I never got to give you pleasure..I want every square inch of you body trembling". You got major butterflies and turned around and you say "you sure about that?".That only made him want you more. You then jump up and wrapped your legs around him. You both start making our very intensely. He then slide his dick in making you let a harsh moan out. He gently walks towards the wall with your back resting on it. He starts to thrust you vigorously and you moan every time leaving a whimper at the end. You reach your climax and your cum is all over his dick. He then rests you down sitting on the shower floor and grabs the shower head. He then kiss your clit while pushing his thumb on it. He turns the shower knob so the pressure is on the highest and puts it in a position that gives you so much pleasure. You hit your climax again and you start to tremble. "You trembling already doll? I wasn't even getting started yet" he then stands up while your still sitting and he lifts you up, turns the shower off and he lays you in bed. You couldn't walk.

"Buck.." he turns around looking at you while you pat the spot empty on the bed next to you. He lays there with you. Instead of sleeping you both talk about each other's childhood, everything about each other you both now know. You had a question that you just wanted to ask "Bucky", he hummed meaning yes "where does this leave us? What about us?", "well doll, that's actually what I wanted to ask you, do you want to be my girlfriend?" You turn you head to look at his face, kiss him and say Yes. You have the biggest most flushed smile. You then curled closer to him squeezing his arm. "I love you buck",  "I love you 3000". You gave him a kiss on the cheek.