I Have Circle Brain | Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"When are you gonna get it into your blue-haired head of yours that I do not want to-" Yuya was said and was about to finish her sentence but Sora interrupted her. 

"C'mon you got to teach me! When I watched your duel against the Sledgehammer I could tell that you were the greatest duelist ever especially during your Pendulum Summon! I want to learn how to summon like that too!" Sora said explaining to Yuya who sighed as Y/n smiled at Sora's little story.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't because you don't have any Pendulum Cards," Yuya said with one hand on her hip while looking at Sora who got disappointed. "Aww! Can you teach me anyways! Won't you please!" Sora begged Yuya who just kept staring at Sora.

Sora then looked at Y/n and started speaking to him, "Hey I bet if you ask her she'll do it!" Sora said to Y/n who was a bit confused. "Why is that?" Y/n asked Sora with his head tilted confused at her statement.

"I mean if her boyfriend asks there is no way that she can refuse!" Sora said to Y/n who had a slight blush on her face and Yuya, who was now looking at the ground flushed as Yuzu looked at Sora a bit confused.

"Boyfriend?" Yuzu asked question Sora who then looked at Yuzu confused. "Wait aren't those two sweethearts? He was also in her house in the morning," Sora said pointing at Y/n as Yuzu looked at both Yuya and a frown came onto her face.

"Yuya... Y/n... Is this true?"Yuzu asked with her tone that was both jealous and sad as both Y/n and Yuya did not make a sound

...

Silence... "S-So I guess you t-two are a thing... huh?" Yuzu said her voice much more jealous and sad now. "Yuya... Can I talk with you in private?" Yuzu asked Yuya who nervously nodded as the two of them walked away from both Y/n and Sora towards the direction of You Show, and Sora was confused about why Yuzu and Yuya were leaving.

"Hey Coach Y/n, why are they leaving?" Sora asked Y/n who frowned at the sight of his two friends left. "I don't know," Y/n said as he shrugged his shoulders and looked at Sora who just sweatdropped.

"Do you want to get started on some of your lessons?" Y/n asked Sora in a monotone voice to Sora who just smiled and let out, "Yeah!" and Y/n brought out his phone and sighed.

"Ok, let's go to You Show, and let's get started," Y/n said a little bit more cheerful trying to bring up his mood as both he and Sora started to walk to You Show.

...

When both Sora and Y/n both made it towards You Show, he was greeted by Allie, Frederick, and Tate. "Hi, Big Brother Y/n!" the three said in Unison which surprised Y/n by the fact that they called him 'Big Brother' but Y/n didn't seem to mind and let it slide.

"Hey guys, I am here to teach Sora some things like Pendulum Summoning, so if you need me I will be in one of the rooms, got it?" Y/n said as the three gave Y/n a salute as both he and Sora when into one of the rooms, and Sora sat down in a chair and Y/n drew out a board of a Yu-Gi-Oh Field.